Favorite song now gone! :(

Favorite song now gone! :(

gilraak
Casual Listener

Hello all. One of my favorite songs, which is "One of those Nights" by Juicy J featuring The Weeknd is now suddenly gone. This is the first time I've ever had a song dissapear off my list before. 

Why pay for this? Here I am trying to be legal without paying tons through my iPhone per song.... 

This is why we have pirates and free mp3 sites everywhere. People try to abide by the law, but than they take away whatever it may be from us,

2 Replies

Re: Favorite song now gone! :(

Joe
Community Legend

Now, you know you don't mean all that :) I'm sure you don't pay your hard-earned cash each month to Spotify just to listen to one track.

Usually music disappears while publishers rearrange stuff and reappear again pretty quickly. Just out of interest, my UK account shows these tracks. Maybe they work for you?

Juicy J – One of Those Nights

Juicy J – One of Those Nights

Highlighted

Re: Favorite song now gone! :(

gilraak
Casual Listener

Hello you are right, I love Spotify and I know it's not there fault and it's the stupid Record Labels that ironiclly will spit in the face of the artist.

Anywho, those did not work as it is not availble in the United States. :/ Oh well. This is why we have youtube and such. 

SUGGESTED POSTS