Five Finger Death Punch "Wrong side of heaven righteous side of hell" Vol 2 not showing up

Five Finger Death Punch "Wrong side of heaven righteous side of hell" Vol 2 not showing up

Demon1160
Music Fan

When searching for "Five Finger Death Punch" the album "Wrong side of heaven righteous side of hell" Volume 2 doesnt show up. only volume 1 shows up which is a 2 disk set.

the only way to find volume to is to find their single "Lift me up" click the name of that song so it shows "More by five finger death punch" and there is volume 2 you can click the album cover and listen to the album but via just searching you can only find disk one and 2 of volume one of this album. 

but they are 2 totally different albums, mind you this is probably more of a bug than an idea i couldnt find where to post bugs.

Screen shot 2014-04-03 at 12.47.30 PM.png
3 Replies

Re: Five Finger Death Punch "Wrong side of heaven righteous side of hell" Vol 2 not showin

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

Hello!

Moved your topic over here since as you said yourself it isnt really an idea.

For me when I type in "Five finger death punch" I get 3 albums, none of them is vol 2 but that's maybe cause it lists the 3 most popular albums there. If you go on the artist page it should also display all albums for you?

If I type "Five finger death punch wrong" I already get the 2nd volume showing in search results, too.

Btw great album, isn't it? :D

MarcoRock Star 28
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Five Finger Death Punch "Wrong side of heaven righteous side of hell" Vol 2 not showin

Demon1160
Music Fan
Hmm yeah Idk why it doesn't show up even on the bands page this has been a problem sense the album became available even if I search specifically for the album name only volume 1 shows up. I originally noticed this because when the album cam out I tried to play it on my phone and couldn't find it, but it was on my "suggestions" on my pc.

But I hadn't tried recently just typing the album name in it just wasn't showing up on the artist page today so I thought I'd throw it out there.
Highlighted

Joe
Community Legend

Hi. It's probably worth reporting this using this form.

SUGGESTED POSTS