Following Friends

Highlighted

Following Friends

Casual Listener

Does the option of following FB friends only come up once? It seems after I went through the list of friends I wanted to follow, some I passed, some I accidentally 'X'd' out, only came up that one time. I tried using the search of friends I remembered passing but I get the "no such person..." error. How can I recall the list? Mac OS x 10.9 Imac

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Following Friends

Community Legend

Hey there @david11238, welcome to the community!

Go here and it should automatically load up Spotify to "Follow" page. If not just click "Follow" on the left-hand sidebar then click the tab "Find Friends." There you go! That's the list you were looking for! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Community Legend

Unfortunately, if you dismissed someone from the activity feed by hitting the 'x', there's currently no way to get them to reappear in the feed though. This is something spotify is aware of and, hopefully, there will be a fix in the future.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

That is indeed very unfortunate. For me, the whole point of social media is exactlt that: being social. And, I'm certainly not going to pay the Premium just so I can be told that certain features are a one-shot-deal. Besides, I like showing off my lists and I like seeing what my FB folk are listening to. I shall cancel my subscription and switch to Google Play. At least they're up front about not being connected to FB.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

@Merik wrote:

Hey there @david11238, welcome to the community!

Go here and it should automatically load up Spotify to "Follow" page. If not just click "Follow" on the left-hand sidebar then click the tab "Find Friends." There you go! That's the list you were looking for! 🙂

This is the message I get. I tried the latter, too. Nada

SUGGESTED POSTS