Fragma - Toca's Miracle ? Stardust - The Music Sounds Better With you? Where are they!?

Fragma - Toca's Miracle ? Stardust - The Music Sounds Better With you? Where are they!?

Bennyc777

Both these classic tracks have played apart of my 1990's music playlists which a listen to almost everyday. From time to time i notice a few songs i couldve sworn i had in the playlist, wer eno longer there... this doesnt happen all that often but Toca's Miracle and Teh music sounds better with you are basiclaly my 2 fave songs of all time and having these disapear, i was always going to notice! Toca's miracle has always been a struggle to get on spotify and it has only made a couple of breif apperances then dissapeared again. The music sounds better with you has always been on repeat for me up until last week, i noticed it had dissapeared off my playlist. How can this possibly happen to a classic such as that? What happened to it? Can we please get these 2 classic party essentials back on SPOTIFY for good !

To spotify themselves, i remember back when i had another streaming serive, RDIO- i had playlists on there from which songs would come and go often, but the difference with this was that the song didnt just dissapear from the playlist when it was no longer available, instead it was just greyed out and left as unavailable, so basically gave me the heads up. I honestly feel this is very important especially when trying to make epic playlists so for 1, people dont think you have just forgotten about a particular song and 2, letting the maker of that playlist aware of a song that is no lomnger available.

Great service, but just a couple of things i think could imporove spotify further because im 110% sure no body enjoys starting their playlist to randomly find soem of their songs have dissapeard without reason or advice.

please get my 2 fave songs back on Spotify for good! im lost without them ! haha.

2 Replies

Re: Fragma - Toca's Miracle ? Stardust - The Music Sounds Better With you? Where are they!?

Denton5park

Re: Toca's Miracle. Spotify aren't at fault. The content is an illegal mash-up of a much older track "Coco - I Need a Miracle"  and various remixed backing tracks beginning with "Toca Me" in 1999 (hence the dodgy title 'toca's miracle' which originated from a British bootlegger') see: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/aug/06/edm-electronic-dance-music-singers

Music sounds better with you contains a sample of "Fate" by Chaka Khan, it's possible the license for that sample was not indefinate and once expired the new work may not be shared on spotify. That's just a guess however. It most likely is either a licensing issue or a legal one. Spotify have no choice but to comply.

Re: Fragma - Toca's Miracle ? Stardust - The Music Sounds Better With you? Where are they!?

the-boss
Visitor

Hey there, I got some news, Music Sounds Better With You is back on Spotify! Add it!

SUGGESTED POSTS