Announcements
Hey! It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Check here for what to do if you're still having trouble.

Frank Zappa

Highlighted

Re: Frank Zappa

Have some of the Zappa albums already been pulled from the Australian version of Spotify? I could have sworn that more albums were there this morning, and some that remain seem to have been largely greyed-out.

Highlighted

Regular

That meens its rolling out, you will get them all in the next few days, it takes a while for them to proccess by the look of it, i had the same hthing in the uk for around 2 weeks and then they all came on monday and have been here since 😉

Highlighted

Spotify Legend
Sinornis - Try clicking on the album name. Do the tracks appear now?
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

Posted by David.

What sort of connection issues are you running into, Gubby?

Although, I have to say things have improved slightly over the last week. The previous month I have been plagued with error messages. The main one being " cannot play ******** connection to Spotify has been lost". This occurred on an almost daily basis especially in the evening.

I stream Spotify to two Sonos S5's and have not been sure whether it is a Spotify issue. A Spotift/Sonos Issue, or a broadband issue. As during these outages I can log on to Spotify on my laptop, I am assumng it is a Spotify/Sonos issue.

I took out a free trial with Napster and Napster has worked fine during this period, so I guess you can see what I am thinking!!

Thanks for the reply though David.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

my only concern is there being remastered does this mean there being uber compressed to sound good on laptops and headphones. and is there another option to have the original masters.

Highlighted

If you want Zappa Music...

https://play.spotify.com/album/3idY12cZcvAhkJ4MiaVGMo

🙂

Highlighted

The material of 200 Motels still does not exist. I would like them to be added as well!

SUGGESTED POSTS