Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fresh Singles Week 17

Fresh Singles Week 17

Wow, I’m struck by the amount of new music that we keep reciving daily, I thought that in these umprecedented times maybe we’re going to be suffer from a lack of music but fortunately that hasn’t been the case.  Therefore let´s go and take a look to some of the new music released yesterday

week17singles.JPG

1 Bright Eyes Forced Convalescence second single of their upcoming new album that hasn’t been detailed, here the awesome track that surely is going to be one of the favorites for the fans (and no fans too)

spotify:track:5ahOA6Gas5YADp6eRyv7sb:small 

2 Deradoorian Monk’s Robes  you got to be kidding me, this girl release Saturnian Night back in March a fantastic track over 7 minutes and I think this has to be the best track  on the upcoming album Find The Sun (due out September 18) and then she release  the second single and…maybe is better than the lead single (at least equally good)

spotify:track:2WT0MvzJbOox7Lrf6zN9l6:small 

3 Bill Nace Part 8 an instrumental and experimental rock this is the third track part of the upcoming album Both 8 tracks work set to release May 22 this guitar player has work with Thurston Moore but maybe you didn’t need to know this to find something familiar in their music, so if you enjoy Moore recent work this one is going to be a weird bliss  of noise and music maybe not at the same time but almost.

spotify:track:4A3jg3k9mBp4APO64Uc3W1:small 

4 Man Man On The Mend also third single for the band and their upcoming album Dream Hunting in the Valley of the In-Between out May 01 is another experimental rock / alternative that is so fun to listen (an easy much listenting experience than the previus track in this list)

spotify:track:2YcJJgn2LnGW0wqvAdubFl:small 

5 Kooba Tercu Fair Game this is the second track  part of the upcoming album Prot Tekno set to release May 22 and if you’re thinking this guy only is sharing experimental rock (krautrock / noise / psychedelic) I only can say it’s not my fault (but I love it) this is the way this tracks have been released I know seems to be intended. Anyway is an spectaluar track and I’m really stoked about this album.

spotify:track:36OpqahGMEgdbHAZAKkPJr:small 

6 Caleb Landry I Dig Your Dog Another highly expected album The Mother Stone out May 01 a psycho pop or indie rock work that bring to my mind the album by King Tuff The Other back in 2018 (part of my TOP 100 ALBUMS 2018 at No. 59) and this one seems to be in the same way skyrocketing the charts (I mean is a debut album but is incredibly good so far)

spotify:track:6nmlrvztyY7pmhHnAvEvgM:small 

7 Esther Rose Blue On Blue After her last year album You Made it This Far this contry / folk Singer present last month her lead single My Favorite Mistake and yesterday release a Nick Lowe’s cover Blue on Blue. 

spotify:track:41rFe5Pr85R3nebQVarHI0:small 

8  Westerman Your Hero Is Not Dead today Will Westerman presents his fourth and is the one that gives name to the upcoming album out June 05 This one a sad and emotive track.

spotify:track:5bn1TM8cWtBlJsTP4k8quw:small 

9 Drab City Troubled Girl from third single of their upcoming album Good Songs For  Bad People in their own words “It’s one our favorites from the new record” Well so far I agree and you?

spotify:track:31uIm8FkJzChdt7zNKIotc:small 

10 The Cool Greenhouse Life Advice second single part of their self debut album alternative / post punk They have to be from the UK fantastic sound can’t wait for this album!!!

spotify:track:0FqGK3rRjoejhDlrEJ0MQ6:small 

This is the whole Playlist for Fresh Singles April 2020 already getting closer to 400 tracks

Enjoy it and stay tune if you want to be updated with new hot and cool artista.

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts