Full version of "Tracker" album from Mark Knopfler not available

Highlighted

Full version of "Tracker" album from Mark Knopfler not available

Mbaus
There are only 5 songs available, not the full album. What is wrong? By purpose?
6 Replies

Re: Full version of "Tracker" album from Mark Knopfler not available

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

sunnylea57

The full album WAS available for the first 4 or 5 days after release. Then it was pulled. I'm in Canada and now I can only see one song from the album: Beryl.

jbaniik

I am from TX, USA, and I have experienced the same. It was there for like a week, and after that only remaining song is the Beryl , which was released in full as a promo. 

Dear Spotify admins, would you please let us know about the specific reason? Not the generic speculations, the real and exact reason. I am extremely disappointed. This album was the only reason behind upgrading my spotify account to premium. Now I regret it... I should have spent the money on Amazon, to buy the MP3 album. 

mfurman

I was also very nicely surprised that I was able to listen to Tracker for a couple of days and equally disappointed that it disappeared from Spotify. I was willing to go to Tidal but it does not stream Tracker either. There is actually very little of Mark Knopfler on Spotify and  I am seriously  reconsidering my subscription. By the way, I bought the LP.

cej
try apple music. it has the Tracker album and privateering. unfortunately not Sailing to Philadelphia..

BJC
Casual Listener

The problem, unfortunately, is Mark Knopfler. Notice how most of the artists who have been opposed to streaming are "older." They have had a hard time embracing the Internet.

SUGGESTED POSTS