Game: Add the track for review to next user

Game: Add the track for review to next user

user-removed
Not applicable

I start this game. How you play it?

I add a track and next user should comment it. Then user provide a track to next user etc.

Please review it and provide your track to next user review.

4 Replies

Re: Game: Add the track for review to next user

licenced
Community Legend

Good idea.

I'll give almost anything a listen.

This track is OK - not really my kind of thing though, but perhaps something I could listen to in the background at work. I think it's maybe aimed at a younger crowd than me :-)

Let's see if I can work out how to paste in a music control for the next track like you did ... here's something a bit more my style - recently added to my Starred list, and quite apt this week (if you live in the UK at least)

Enjoy!

Dave

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

user-removed
Not applicable

This track is very good. I personally like all kind of music excl. heavy metal. There is no so much bass, but it's really good track for relaxing to me after my bass-powered music. And yes, summer. :)

My another track to next commenter.

Enjoy!

David
Spotify Legend

That's an approved Summerjam. Although it might break some speakers if it can't handle enough bass...

I've been listening to these guys a fair bit recently, after I found out they are playing nearby soon. For the sake of brevity, I'll post up the Radio Edit.

Airhorn Enthusiast

user-removed
Not applicable

Not available in Finland, but I listened a full version of this track.

It's pretty good. I hear this track and artist first time and I liked it. The music is very good for me. It's truely good for relaxing.

Enjoy!

SUGGESTED POSTS