Game soundtracks

Highlighted

Game soundtracks

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey!

I'm pretty sure some of you play computer games (video, flash, etc) now and then. I'd like to know if you know any games with soundtracks that are perfect?

What is your favourite game when it comes to its audio?

For example I recently bought the Submachine series (soundtrack not on Spotify, but it's made by Thumpmonks, except for Submachine 1), and there it's definitely a must to put on your headphones... It's quite a mindblowing experience, especially when you take time and analyse all those notes and locations.

...Plus you'll hear when you did something right. Most of the time.

Have a lovely day!

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Game soundtracks

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Nice thread! 

That's one of the game soundtracks I really enjoy which pop-ups in my mind right now. And the game is really nice also.

Ori and the Blind Forest 

spotify:album:7xPc1OsC2R0siZKMlzRBIo 

MartinStoichkovRock Star 11
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Community Legend

Nice thread, Sebasty!

I really love the soundtracks from The Witcher 3 especially this one. Such calming and relaxing vibes. And the game is a masterpiece as well.

https://open.spotify.com/track/761SMhVKJlJlUCUveNcq1m?si=QhWQ4O8IRAO_pwa-Kmz1jA

The next one is from Assassin's Creed II.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6SFAshmB8xVQZMIPrJ1qqY?si=3oZri0DDQqanCcR6kYrNIw

Highlighted

Great topic starter theme @Sebasty ! Game soundtracks, much like movie soundtracks can elevate the experience of watching a movie or playing a game to a higher level.

I'm very new to gaming (literally) so I have a limited pool of knowledge of perfect soundtracks but all the same they're perfect to share here:

• Zelda Breath of the Wild soundtrack: whoever wrote the soundtrack have managed to turn ambient sounds and the soft themed tracks into art; it's truly pleasurable to just listen in while I explore. Not all the tracks of the soundtrack are on Spotify sadly but a lot of them have remakes or piano versions uploaded - there's a cool collection in this playlist: spotify:playlist:7jYQjSVvfTPstrGECOLU3D

My personal favorite is kind of a surprise, fellow players might know (and dread) it: spotify:track:72RTPWofvVd9UbD4u5vAk6 😀

• World of Warcraft Classic: Okay, I don't really play but rather I fish a lot - it's kind of relaxing. Each region has their own background ambient music and combined with the repetitive task it puts me in a calming mindset. My favorite place to fish has a background track that sounds scary and mysterious at the same time: spotify:track:4uHf3eVNVltdxOpZQdxfsB

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Community Legend

I feel the peaceful vibe whenever I listen to this track. Amazing!

https://open.spotify.com/track/6l4xX3N7JQH5FAMgFXWsrU?si=f1TZOABoRpiacV6514JBgQ

SUGGESTED POSTS