Announcements

Great Artists with < 10,000 Monthly Listeners

Highlighted

Re: Listen to This: Artists with < 10,000 Monthly Listeners

Roadie

🙂, by the way there is a full album (of my previous post) on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5karWiuo56tsoXxcYu6Rxk

Highlighted

Re: Great Artists with < 10,000 Monthly Listeners

Regular
Highlighted

Composer
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice @musicorumgenius - dreamy, driving, people-watching from the bus window type music.

Highlighted

Gig Goer
Highlighted

Composer

@Loneliest_Cabin   

I really appreciate that!  It isn't my music but I love supporting other people.  You're the first person to really give me specifically any feedback on any songs I have put on here.  It does mean a lot thank you.  Small to you but it means a lot to me.  I wish this community had more interaction and talking to one another instead of just putting songs and playlists together.  

https://open.spotify.com:spotify:user:peppaface2si=_onvEmp2QXCpw60qc6i4VA

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
I agree @musicorumgenius - more interaction is needed. We're working on some ideas to improve that. Keep an eye out. And keep involved, we'll be reaching out to folks who are active here to help us improve things soon.
Highlighted

Roadie
Highlighted

Composer

@Loneliest_Cabin   

If there was a way to create a poll maybe every month (or some duration) where songs could be nominated for a Community Specific playlist where we could actually SEE on Spotify would be a pretty cool way to have some interaction.  We could encourage interaction on songs in that thread that are "nominated" in a SINGLE thread.  Spotify mangers or a group of Rock Stars could potentially filter out songs that don't fit a certain criteria.  You could even limit who could create a poll to just the Spotify Community Leaders.  Just my quick thoughts!     

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Great shout @musicorumgenius we've been talking a lot about nominating, and curating, and how to get people involved in that process. Will definitely be doing something along these lines. Thanks!
SUGGESTED POSTS