Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help and give your opinion!! I've made a song

Please help and give your opinion!! I've made a song

Thank you for your time and attention!! I have made my first ever song and I really want to know how you think about it. 

Leave me a comment and share your opinion with me 

You can also send me a personal message, thank you very much!!!

https://open.spotify.com/album/7D0UC2Wsn9m07hBb2mzKRY?si=KTZ35xojRru6CuTe9Fu6mQ&utm_source=native-sh...

8 Replies

It's not a song that is something that I would normally listen to (genre wise), but I really liked it so imma add it to a few playlists, keep up the good work! ❤️

Thank you very much Sweven! that means a lot to me!

Sounds impressively polished for a first song. Singing was nice and clear, the instruments were solid too. I give it a thumbs up 👍

Your song sounds great, @BaseAge; I like the sound of the guitar especially. Congrats, and thanks for sharing!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks, for you message @TreyAnastasio, (and username Awildyouth) this is the first song I have ever written. Writing was long process for someone without experience. I had a few ups and downs and wanted to express certain feelings, that's how this started.
With the written song I contacted a recordingstudio. I was surprised that they liked it and so we started recording.
The proces took a year, from the first words on paper, till the finished product. Now it is finished and I am happy with the result. 

After all work that went into it, I was curious of people's opinion.

So thanks again for taking time and sharing your thoughts on it!!

Hey there @BaseAge, well done on your first track, it sounds lovely!

Just as a sidenote, hope you don't mind me merging your other similar thread to this one as double posting is against our Community Guidelines 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Just keep working on songs.  It's a journey and enjoy that journey.  I always have a hard time finishing songs.  While it's not something I would listen to typically the fact that you shared it with complete strangers is amazing.  When you sing, sing confident like nobody is watching.  I annoy my wife all the time singing.  She eventually gave up fighting me lol.   I win through persistence.  Sometimes I purposely sing bad too.  This track is for you, music is a great escape.  

Suggested posts