Hello! Looking for Deep Minimal Dub + Atmospheric/Experimental Techno + Ambient House

Highlighted

Hello! Looking for Deep Minimal Dub + Atmospheric/Experimental Techno + Ambient House

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi all I made a playlist called LA SUBMARINA which features what I can best describe as Deep Minimal Dub, Atmospheric/Experimental Techno & Ambient House.

I am looking for more similar kinds of music to add to the playlist which i am carefully selecting & curating to meet the likeness in sound of the current collection. Think low brooding steady bass-lines, echoing synths and beats, down-tempo, with a subdued or held-back feel.

If you have any tracks or artists you think might suit, dont hesitate to message me in private directly through my Spotify Profile 

Thanks in advanced for your help, really appreciate it!

golden-ratio-spiral.jpg

2 Replies

Re: Hello! Looking for Deep Minimal Dub + Atmospheric/Experimental Techno + Ambient House

jeroenkoster199
Casual Listener

spotify:user:jeroenkoster1993:playlist:1nakFsEcCccBQTpJprYsn6

Listen to this playlist that I made think you will find some great tunes ;)

Re: Hello! Looking for Deep Minimal Dub + Atmospheric/Experimental Techno + Ambient House

EddyRomero
Casual Listener

This one with some Micro House, deep minimal and dub including tracks from my labels and me hope you like them! Will make one every month or so with my fav tracks and promos! 

https://open.spotify.com/user/1130729144/playlist/1xVT0kThLYf0q5krP6tEZ8

SUGGESTED POSTS