Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hello all!

Hello all!

Well sorry to bother you people but I just wrote this message about my BEATLES album collection. But somehow that message just got lost on the web of things, cause I had to go thru all this junk to enable me to post a message on this board. I'm not going to try to recall all of what I'd said just the basic point, which was that I collected these albums since 1964, and have everyone that was sold in America, some of the album jackets leave alot to be desired. But I can say  that every LP will play on any phonograph, and I haven't used mine in 50 years. I've since burned that entire collection to CD's which I play  to this day! What do you people think that collection would be worth today? Not that I'd ever think of selling them cause I wouldn't! My  Yesterday & Today album with the dead babies was stolen about 10 years ago, but I still have the American release with just the suitcases. Finally just so you know that the BEATLES album "ABBEY ROAD", just hit the number one position in the pop charts, which isn't a bad feat since the album is over 50 years old! They were and still are the greatest Rock & Roll band of all time. No I never got to actually see them live. But back in the 60's we were only poor white trash, couldn't afford those luxuries!

Thanks, L8R

BKDR_909

0 Replies

Suggested posts