Help Please!! Looking for a 90s pop song!!

Help Please!! Looking for a 90s pop song!!

Christopher3323
Casual Listener

This song most likely came out in the 90s, or 2000 , 2001. Definetly not past 2003. Most likely a 90s song. A solo female artist. A uplifting song, shes singing about a guy she likes. I remember the chorus pretty good, wish I can give you the rythm of it. It's not a slow song, its a up tempo song. The chorus had 4 yea in it. And the last yea was a yeeeaaa. It went yea yea yea yeeea. Du du du na ee  yea yea yea yeah,  BAA eee dee ne  ee yea yea yea yeeeaaa. I think before the chorus she'd say something like then "I wake with you", then the chorus would kick in. I'd say it had a 90s feel to the song, like britney spears, or la Bouche,  or even a 1000 miles. It's been stuck on my mind for yrs. Not a slow song and the chorus has 4 consecutive yea. Female artist. Thank you. Not a slow song, has lots of instruments to it. Mainly a beat making program.

2 Replies

Re: Help Please!! Looking for a 90s pop song!!

NelaRivera7
Casual Listener

Re: Help Please!! Looking for a 90s pop song!!

Christopher3323
Casual Listener

I know I was looking through these last night. I couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure it might have been a one hit wonder. It played on the radio a lot, not on hip hop or rap stations, the stations that played a mix of everything. I'll check this playlist again

SUGGESTED POSTS