Heroes Fall: Iron Man 3 Soundtrack with Various Artists

Heroes Fall: Iron Man 3 Soundtrack with Various Artists

Shay

Do y'all plan on getting the new Heroes Fall: Iron Man 3 soundtrack on Spotify? They have a lot of new songs by Imagine Dragons, Capital Cities, AWOLNATION and more that we would love to see available on Spotify!

7 Replies

Re: Heroes Fall: Iron Man 3 Soundtrack with Various Artists

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not yet given the permissions to Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music yet. Often they try and sell it at a price first before allowing it to be streamed. Spotify make everything that they have available for us to play; so hopefully it will appear soon!

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

treap
Roadie

YESSS. Spotify needs this! It's already on iTunes so..

treap
Roadie

So apparently the album already exists on Spotify. I downloaded the MP3, changed the metadata title and album, then it suddenly linked it to the Spotify version. Upon clicking on the album title in the song listing, I was taken to a spotify album with the album art along with all the songs in the album.

pic

Peter__
Community Legend

Can you copy the Spotify URI of that album (right click > copy spotify uri) and post it here? 

I can't see it even looking in the Metadata api!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

treap
Roadie

Peter__
Community Legend

Just had a look, I can verify it is in the Spotify catalogue but it is not available in any countries. 

Possible future release!? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

treap
Roadie

Hopefully.. it's weird since it isn't showing up anywhere else. Copying the web URL doesn't work, Spotify complains that it doesn't exist. This has happened with multiple albums that haven't been  released (on Spotify or anywhere else, for that matter).

SUGGESTED POSTS