Hey, Let's Make a Playlist!

Highlighted

Hey, Let's Make a Playlist!

JoeThomas
Community Legend

I haven't been able to find many good songs, so I would like to start a collab playlist... well, not exactly.

I want people to reccomend me songs that I can put in a playlist (below) - I don't want people to abuse it, hence why it's private.

I will happily add any song you throw at me!

So... reccomend me some tunes.

hlmap.jpg I tried my best...

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
8 Replies

Re: Hey, Let's Make a Playlist!

Carina
Community Legend

What genres would you like to see on that list? I know that you're into deep-house and electronic music, but what else? Maybe you can tell us some songs you like so we can personalize our recommendations.

JoeThomas
Community Legend

@Carina this is the thing, is not my playlist, it's our playlist, so it needs to suit all tastes.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Carina
Community Legend

Okay I got that part "I want people to recommend me songs" wrong ;)

Basically you can put all songs in that I'm spamming all over the community in the off topics haha. But no, I'll start with one of my faorite tracks of 2014:

Jamie XX

"Girl"

user-removed
Not applicable

hello !

Proposal

Jim Ruiz Set - Little luvver ( Mount Curve Avenue - 2012 )

Fourteen years since his last album, Jim Ruiz returns with a reconfigured group, now Jim Ruiz Set instead of the Legendary Jim Ruiz Group. Yet that gap, with the re-emergence of his musical persona, makes it feel just as legendary, or more so.

( popmatters.com )

nkrishnan00
Music Fan

Yah-Kob
Roadie

Hi this is the playlist with song i love to listing to the most, maybe you find to like them also.

Follow my playlist i will keep update.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1114177637/playlist/3bYkKn0DMxAq3AT4X6NeuQ

P.S. my playlist is with drifrent genre's.

alexkilgore
Roadie

Hi! I represent pop/folk singer-songwriter Olivia Frances! She would really appreciate it if you would check out her music and consider adding her to a playlist!

She recently released her new album Evergreen which received great reviews. The talented singer is known for her sunshine story pop music, think Jason Mraz meets Florence & the Machine.

spotify:track:6JrO4wVO4VXbJ4fRzYwNrX

The blend of a 20-year-old’s sunny disposition with the wisdom of an old soul can be found in the folky pop-country musical creations of singer-songwriter Olivia Frances, Cincinnati native and winner of Best Pop Song of 2014 at the Ohio Music Awards. Olivia spent her gap year between high school and college in Nashville honing her distinctive sound by co-writing with notable songwriters such as Billy Lee (“The One” by Gary Allan), receiving attention from heavy-hitting music publishers such as Warner/Chappell Music. Olivia currently lives outside Boston and performs regularly on the East Coast to promote her newest album, Evergreen, which serves as a follow-up to her 2013 debut album Back to Happiness.

Alex Kilgore

slimbeezy843
Gig Goer
SUGGESTED POSTS