Hey there. Introduce yourself and your music.

Re: Hello! Introduce yourself..and your music!

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, I enjoy all playlists.

Thanks for sharing and welcome.

JoshGrant
Casual Listener

Ahhh Rocio! You've got great taste in music. Thank you for posting =) Do you by chance listen to Spoon, Vampire Weekend, or The Strokes. They seem to be right up your alley if not.

givinlove4568

Hello Olivia,check out ,Mr.Bungle-self titled 1ST ALBUM if u have'nt already.It's a nice,but somewhat bizzare adventure of an album.Hope you're up 4 the challenge,and i hope u njoy it.Peace & 1 love 2 u & yours.In earnest, Doyle J.

Xique
Casual Listener

Hello fellows, my Name is Adrian from Germany, i put a Playlist together with over a thousand of song from the Epic Music Genre. Perfect for gaming. Check it out :) Epic Music

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Nick, and I DO (in fact) like music. Electronica was the first genre I fell in love with thanks to "Harder, Better, Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk. Although I associate myself mainly with Electronic and Rock, I've become more open to different genres, including Indie, Alternative, Pop and Rap.

My three favorite bands/artists at the moment are Blur, Daft Punk, and Oasis.

Here's a playlist containing 30 songs from 30 different artists I like.

Favorites - Feb 2014

pnc
Community Legend

Hi, My name is Phap Nguyen Cong. I have been a Spotify lover for more than a year. This became a part of my life now: at work, running, playing Dota... im with Spotify all the time.

Heres my random top 10 :)

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful :)

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

user-removed
Not applicable

HI DIOTS
here I-Zenborg from Italy
Thanx to Spotify to keep us out form illegal using of music on the web.
As my little contributon at this links you can find something (taken at their gigs) from artist listed on Spotify
http://imageshack.us/user/sedatives
anyone knows?

I also opened a thread to ask to Sptfy to upload some artist not listed yet. Is it right or I have to keep in touch directly with Assistence of Spotify (i mean not the community)

carl1
Music Fan

Hello I'm Carl I listen to all types of Smooth Jazz. I love collaberations with different artist and also live jazz .Follow me Carl Yarbor on spotify

carl1
Music Fan
Highlighted

kccalwell
Regular

Listen to mostly alternative/rock/Christian stuff.  Here's a sample.

Pretty much like every style of music except country...and Disney...hate Frozen...

Hebrews 12:1-2 NIV. God is the best. :)
SUGGESTED POSTS