Hey there. Introduce yourself and your music.

Re: Hello! Introduce yourself..and your music!

user-removed
Not applicable

if you need to parade your snazz please listen etnicky jazz
then you got so much soul

or not? ;-)

Daveos66

Hi my name is Dave I enjoy listening to music and social networking. I listen to alot of old school music like Madness and The Jam.

S0ul3r
Music Fan

Hi everdybody, I would like to share with you some of my playlists, taht i was warking some time to create. They are mix of Indie dance/rock/party and some folk, for more than two years I am a big fan of this type of music.

This is my latest playlist, also check out the others!

Enjoy and share :)

user-removed
Not applicable
Hello to all, my name is John and I am from Greece, i became a fan of Spotify as soon as it came to Greece and is my music partner everyday.I am at the oldies stuff, first and above all Queen. They got me into rock and they will be my favorite till the end...I also like scorpions, whitesnake,iron maiden,and some Greek artists of course!

RyanParker

Hey everybody! I'm new to the community, but an avid Spotify user since before its US inception back in the day! Love me some indie/alternative rock. Any cool bands I could check out? (Bear Hands, Twenty One Pilots etc.....)

Ryan!!!!

Jack_H
Spotify Legend

Hey @RyanParker 

Welcome to the community!!

Have you heard Temples before? Heard them a couple of days ago, they seem cool. Check it out: 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

My music can be introduced with one picture...

blow_up_the_speakers_w1.jpg

Elsalvador
Community Legend

Hands up music sucks!

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y

user-removed
Not applicable

@Elsalvador wrote:

Hands up music sucks!

No no no :)

It's better than this radio junk, in repeat on FM radio 100 times in day.

Hands up is underground music. If everyone could listen hands up, this world could be better place for everyone without wars.

Hands up, mofos!

gusswright
Casual Listener
Hi I'm Guss Wright, a Savannah native and a US Army Soldier/Singer, Song Writer . I'm Releasing an R&B Album Called "Steps Back" on 24 march. Please Join my Event and #ItsOKtoShare https://m.facebook.com/events/625462114211497

Share my event on Facebook, invite your friends and Tweet it on Twitter for a chance to receive a free album download. Inbox me or email (gusswrightmusic@gmail.com) a link as proof you have shared. The fan/friend with the most shares on 23 March wins.

My Official Website: http://gusswrightmusic.wix.com/guss-wright-music
I AM GusS WriGht
SUGGESTED POSTS