Hey there. Introduce yourself and your music.

46 people liked this

Hey there. Introduce yourself and your music.

Rocio
Spotify Legend

Hello folks and very welcome to the Spotify Community! 

The main goal of our community is to give folks a place to collaborate and support each other when using Spotify, as well as discuss their favorite music.

We would love to hear now about yourself and the music you love....reply in this thread and add your top10 artists playlist!

A bit about me...

My name is Rocio Guerrero, I am from Spain and I have been CM since over a year ago in this lovely Community.

I live in beautiful Stockholm, I play violin and my biggest addiction is drinking Red Bull :O

This is my Top10 artists playlist.....so hard to choose!

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 2.25.08 PM.png

Welcome aboard you all!

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved :)

♬Music is life♬
700 Replies
16 people liked this

Re: Hello! Introduce yourself..and your music!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone,

I'm Sam. I've been a Moderator here for some time (since the Community started, in fact). I live in the wonderfully picturesque Cambridge (UK), but hail from the Shire (Norfolk). I'm a big fan of all things music and football. Ideally both.

Here's a little list of the top artists I can think of right now. They'll probably be different tomorrow:

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
12 people liked this

Richard
Roadie

Hey!

I'm Richard, one of the moderators around these parts. I'm another old-timer so you'll probably have seen posts from me all over the place.

Like Sam I live in Cambridge, UK and I'm originally from Essex. It's lovely at the moment.

Hobbies: Cake baking, tweed wearing, Wes Anderson film watching.

You can check out my Spotify profile here if you fancy it. And to share, here's a playlist containing all the bands I've seen live:

If you need anything, just drop me a message!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
14 people liked this

Adam
Roadie

Hi everyone!

Name's Adam. I was born and raised in Cambridge, then left to explore the world and, err, London, then came back to Cambridge. 

I like to travel, write, travel write, watch football, play videogames, and do all of the above while listening to music.

I also like being organised and making lists and things so here's my top 10 tracks from 10 artists, properly ranked and everything:

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.
11 people liked this

Jamie
Spotify Legend

I'm Jamie and I like music.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.
23 people liked this

MichaelJerzak
Community Legend

i'm Michael benett Jerzak, i love in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA. my Hobbies are: Spotify, Runescape Private Servers, working on Apple Products maintenance. i'm Also a Super User here at Spotify for 5 or 6 Months now.

and I LOVE MUSIC <3 

Michael Jerzak's Community Playlist

Michael. A Spotify Knight in Shining Armor.
I AM NOT A SPOTIFY STAFF MEMBER| I'm a Spotify Community Legend
Was this information helpful to you? Give me kudos or accept as solution, if so!
17 people liked this

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hi all,

Welcome to the new Spotify community everyone!

I'm the Community Manager at Spotify.  I'm from Atlanta, Georgia and I've been a part of our community for nearly three years. I'm here to help you and make sure our community runs smoothly. Our community is a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. Have fun, be creative, and let me know how we can help.

It was tough to create this playlist. Maybe turn the volume down for the last song ;) 

Rorey

12 people liked this

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey guys :D

My name is Peter (obviously) and I am one of the several Spotify Community Super Users. We are the strange breed who spend our spare time helping out everyone and anyone here on the community with the issues they are having, to make sure everyone gets to enjoy the service as much as we do. 

I'm originally from Northern Ireland, but currently live in Wales for most of the year. Been working in England this summer, so you could definitely say I am a UK guy! 

The Spotify Community is definitely somewhere that great people and great music come together - its something a little bit special! :D

Check out my Top Tunes playlist:

Or check out my Spotify Profile: Peter Doggart

Always here for support if you need it to, just make a community topic or get in touch using any of the links in my signature! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

13 people liked this

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya. I'm another Community Moderator that's been around for quite a bit. 

I hail from Columbia, SC but haved lived in London, Cambridge and now New York City. 

Some personal favorites:  

17 people liked this

oliviaosborne6
Casual Listener

Here is my top 10! It consists of rock/alternative. If you like the same music as I do, please let me know so I can follow you!

SUGGESTED POSTS