Hey there. Introduce yourself and your music.

1 person liked this

Re: Hello! Introduce yourself..and your music!

ersnyc
Casual Listener

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for listening!  I'm totally digging The Last Dinosaur. Beautiful stuff - thanks for sharing :) 

Also, thanks for the track suggestions. I'll add them to the playlist.  Cool fact about your sister's photograph.  Did she do the album art for your album?

Cheers!

1 person liked this

NewMexicoeWine
Casual Listener

audience of one
1 person liked this

Greg
Roadie

Hey @attmfk!

Thanks for sharing, that was a great playlist :) 

I hadn't heard a lot of those tracks before and listening to Deftones brought back some good memories of my rock concert days!

You mentioned seeing Nirvana live in 1993, that must've been awesome. It's tough to pick, but do you have a favourite live show from over the years? 

One of my highlights would be seeing Rage Against The Machine in 2008, that's one I'll never forget.  

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares
1 person liked this

Jamie
Spotify Legend

@ersnyc Thanks Erin :)

My sister didn't design the artwork for Hooray! for Happiness, that particular credit goes to a kid who works under the name Papajesse.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.
1 person liked this

attmfk
Regular

Hey Greg,

I would say that Nirvana show was maybe the highlight of my concert experiences.  Now that you had mentioned it, Rage Against The Machine had to be a close second as my favorite live shows I had seen during that time.  I want to say I saw Rage at least 6 - 7 times and everytime it was amazing.  But nothing will beat my first time seeing Rage. It must have been 1996, Evil Empire tour, I want to say girls against boys opened for them.  They put on one of the best shows of my life.  Some other stand out shows were Tool, Korn, The Smahing Pumpkins, Deftones, Incubus and Our Lady Peace. I went to a number of great shows shows between 1996 - 2006.

Attmfk
1 person liked this

rhk-10

Purple Sound Machine-My House.  Played this on phone while driving.  Now cannot find which channel it was on.  HELP!

1 person liked this

martyweil
Regular

Hello everyone, my name is Marty. I have ecclectic taste in music, but my favorite genres are Blues, Soul, and Rock. I'm a professional journalist and writer. When it comes to writing about music, I've written an accedemic paper on Bruce Springsteen's political awakening, which is housed in the special collection at Monmouth University. I'm also interested in the careers of Muddy Waters, Lightnin' Hopkins, Bob Dylan, among others.

Looking for a list of essentiual Soul music?

Loking for a list of essential Blues music?

Looking for a great list of songs for a long drive?

Looking for a list of achingly beautiful songs?

My playlists are constantly updated. Enjoy.

1 person liked this

Josh
Community Legend

Hello!

I am Josh, and i am pretty new to the community, i am enjoying it so far. I love to help people, i love music and i love Spotify, so that's why im here! I like a lot of Music, but mostly rock and alternative, a band i listen to frequently is Coldplay! 

I hope i will be here for a while :) 

Hope this helped :)

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

1 person liked this

Peter__
Community Legend

I'm a bit of a coldplay fan! :) 

Whats your favourite album!?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

1 person liked this

Josh
Community Legend

From Coldplay, i think it would be between Parachutes or Viva La Vida :) How about you? 

Hope this helped :)

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

SUGGESTED POSTS