Hey there. Introduce yourself and your music.

1 person liked this

Re: Hello! Introduce yourself..and your music!

Peter__
Community Legend

Definitely an X & Y fan!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

2 people liked this

JayHundert

Hi,

my name is Jay Hundert. I am a Austrian based Songwriter and own a "guerilla" Studio and Label Studio-Hundert. All my productions are on Spotify and it gives me a great way to promote my music. Honestly, spotify is my main income stream, and I do not think it is fair for artist like Thom Yorke to bash on Spotify! It is the fault of the Major Labels and their unfair contracts! So hey Artists: If you sign with a major and give them some 90% of your income stream - DON´T come whining to Spotify. 

Here are my Releases:

Studio Hundert Records

Cheers

Jay Hundert

www.studiohundert.com

2 people liked this

Swoon241
Regular

Hello, my name is JaQuan, I am 20 years old from North Carolina. Live very close to the beach so the summer is always great here. I mainly enjoy listening to Rock or Rap, I listen to a bit of Psy Trance/Dubstep too though. I love music, its what I do all day discover more and more. If anyone sees we have similar taste feel free to give me any suggestions. But this playlist composes of my 20 favorite bands  \

1 person liked this

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JayHundert I've just changed the html in your post so your playlist shows nicely :)

Great to have you on board. Will definitely give that playlist a listen.

@Swoon241 Some great tunes there.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
1 person liked this

camaro-cowboy
Roadie

My name is camaro-cowboy, i would like to suggest music for spotify to obtain.The name of the group is Deep Purple,the name of the album is Purpendicular.This was the first album with guitar efficienato Steve Morse.The whole album is good but TedtheMechanic set the tone for this album that came out in the early 90's. The live version Ted the Mechanic that is on spotify is a TERRIBLE version.Please put this album on spotify:Deep Purple-Purpendicular.Thank you Spotify Premium user.BL Hart:Product Details

1. Vavoom: Ted the Mechanic
2. Loosen My Strings
3. Soon Forgotten
4. Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming
5. Cascades: I'm Not Your Lover
6. The Aviator
7. Rosa's Cantina
8. A Castle Full of Rascals
9. A Touch Away
10. Hey Cisco
11. Somebody Stole My Guitar
12. The Purpendicular Waltz
1 person liked this

hornshoes
Casual Listener

Hey guys, I'm Kyle!  I've been using spotify for forever and have an impressive music library, if I can say so myself.

This is my top 10:

Top ten artists

And this is my random playlist:

This playlist is my home

Enjoy!

(Also: first post!)

1 person liked this

Community Manager
Community Manager

camaro-cowboy - Hey! Welcome to the Community! If you're interested in knowing more about our catalogue or voicing your requests for tunes I recommend starting with our Music FAQs. We're adding tracks everyday so hopefully we'll have all your favorites soon. 

hornshoes- Thanks for sharing your playlists. I've actually got two of your top 10 tracks starred--thanks to recommendations from @Jack_H :)

1 person liked this

Community Manager
Community Manager

@hornshoes Nice bit of Mimas in there! Haven't heard them for a while. My friends and I met them when they played at Norwich Arts Centre many years ago (must of been 2006/7). Nice guys.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
3 people liked this

mezosurfer

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan, long time Spotify user, recent forums user.

I love finding new music, and this is the current playlist I've been primarily listening to/compiling. 

1 person liked this

Ollazzz
Regular

Hi everyone! My name is Erik and is 18 years old. I'm born and raised in the middle of the beautiful province called Dalarna in Sweden, Dalarna who is most famous for the Dalecarlian Horse, Falu red color, Vasaloppet (world's longest cross-country ski race and is 90km long).

I like to play electric guitar, play video games, hang out with friends, and spend some time with my family.

I'm a metalhead and i really love metal, metal is my passion. I like mostly all kinds of its subgenres, some of my favorite subgenres is NWOBHM, Thrash Metal, Glam/Hair Metal, Viking/Folk Metal, Melodic Death Metal and Groove Metal.

This is my 10 favorite songs for the moment with no particular order.

Top 10

And here's two of my big main playlists who i update very often, feel free to subscribe to 'em if you want :)

Ollas (mostly just new releases and some old releases of rock/metal)

Rockklassiker (classic rock/metal songs from late 60's to early 00's

SUGGESTED POSTS