Hey there. Introduce yourself and your music.

Re: Hello! Introduce yourself..and your music!

ILoveWhoseLine
Roadie

My name is Mikaela Arsenault. I am a huge Classic Rock fan. Some of my favorite bands are Scorpions, Van Halen, Heart, Rush, and Chicago.

By the way, my favorite Chicago songs are Hard Habit to Break, You're the Inspiration, Just You 'n' Me, and If You Leave Me Now.

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

Hi Mikaela, welcome to the community! I love classic rock. You've listed several of my favorite groups, particularly Scorpions and Chicago. Those are some of my favorite Chicago songs as well. 

dinomightRock Star 10
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

jjchantel

Hello my name is Jasmine! I am from (boring) VA. I'm currently a sophore in college with plans to transfer out of state this fall. I have an ecclectic mix of dubstep, alt 90's rock, EDM, trap music, and a litle bit of hip-hop. Kid Cudi is my absolute favorite artist and he kinda deserves his own category lol. Well here's my playlist! So hard to choose from 700 songs! gotta love spotify :)

http://

She thinks she missed the train to Mars
She's out back counting Stars

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

Hi Jasmine! Welcome to the community, and thanks for sharing your playlist! I can relate to the difficulties of navigating a huge Spotify library haha. A good problem to have though. Love discovering new music.

dinomightRock Star 10
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Adam_Cervelli
Casual Listener

Hi, my name is Adam and I go by the alias Crossing Through Aurora, I make chillout and ambient music. I like all electronic music genres. I have been making music for a little over 2 years. I love discovering new music and like looking for a new sound.

AmyVillainous
Regular

Hello! My name is Amy, I am from Seattle, Washington, and I am a huge music lover. My tastes cover a very large range of genres and I love discovering new music. I especially love music that gets my creative juices flowing or music that inspires me to dance.

Hobbies: creating playlists, drawing comics, playing video games, and pole dancing.

Long live rock'n'roll !

carl1
Music Fan

Hello My Name is Carl Yarbor from NC I'm so in Love with Jazz. I love romantic Jazz, smooth jazz etc. Check me out on spotify!

Erickh59
Casual Listener

Hi My name's Eric. I live in California but I wasn't born here. I'm a fan of pop music and whatever new tracks come out. 

isanka
Roadie

I'm Aurélien from France. I like mostly pop music (Darren Hayes, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Melanie C, Lene Marlin, Pete Murray, Hanson...) And i also do my own music : http://open.spotify.com/artist/5ERp0peVvWeni9g0hQUGvk

S0ul3r
Music Fan

Hi guys!

I'm new here, but i have worked since December and i created those two playlists, every day i add some new songs. You can find on them artists like:
Coldplay, Lorde,  of Monsters and the Man, The XX, Radial Face, The Killers, Band of Horses, alt-J, Agnus & Julia Stone, The Neighberhood and more...

Keep calm and just listen

Conclusion

Hope you will enjoy! ;)

SUGGESTED POSTS