History/Recently Played on Mobile Device

Re: History/Recently Played on Mobile Device

ackmanx
Regular

Bless you and your amazing discovery!

I listened to Spotify Radio on my phone for a couple of hours with a dozen artists I wanted to save. Knowing there's a history feature I didn't save them manually. To my horror, going on the desktop app only has history for the desktop player, not my Spotify account.

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

Hi you all also as Last.fm you can use this one from Spotify Now Playing On Spotify

It’s the same thing.

Cheers!!!

7D5B6B6E-F7DA-4BDB-93DF-5C140F1757EF.png

JpgchiefRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Datboiyeayo
Regular

Haha no problem! Glad I could help! 

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

There is no such feature. That's only in that the playlists the we create, not the one's that Spotify creates. I even just tried it. I don't think that it's a history that you saw, either. I looked at songs that showed up, when I went to it, and it showed songs that I wouldn't have listened to. It's just suggestions of songs to add.

Datboiyeayo
Regular

I just tried it recently and it's still available for you to see your play history through spotify. You have to start the process through a playlist that you yourself have created. At this time you cannot access your history through a playlist spotify creates. Many have consigned that they have been able to see thier history through the method I posted.

Datboiyeayo
Regular

Also make sure you swipe left to get to the screen that shows your played history. 

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Okay. I forgot about that, but it's still not a history for that particular playlist, and it's not on playlists that Spotify makes for us. That would be better, so we don't have to sort and go back through all the history of everything that we played, as far as it goes. If it did that, and it still went back as far as it goes, now, that would be much better. I was able to go back and see some songs that might be the ones that I missed saving, from a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if they're the songs.

Datboiyeayo
Regular

Haha no problem! 

cradle2grave
Casual Listener

God, spotify developers are the worst.

jf110

Thank you so much!! Life saver was on shuffle on way to work and have had this song stuck in my head since but couldnt remeber what it was called. Spotify is going down hill they seem to be removing so many good features, especially from the mobile app. Like being able to scroll to the top of a playlist and there used to be a search bar to search for song. Now you have to go through menu options and it is so much longer. And useful features like this just arent obvious.

SUGGESTED POSTS