How I can exchange Playlist?

How I can exchange Playlist?

Elissge
Casual Listener

Hola querida comunidad, tengo un pequeño problema cuando intento intercambiar playlist dentro de esta plataforma, al insertar el URL de la playlist me dice que el mismo no es válido a pesar de que está copiado directamente del app de Spotify... Por lo tanto no me deja hacer envío del mismo

Mi pregunta sería... ¿Cómo se cuando un URL es válido? o ¿Cuál es la manera correcta de ingresar la direccion URL en la comudidad de spotify para poder hacer envíos de playlist?

____

Hello dear community, I have a small problem when I try to exchange playlist within this platform, when I insert the URL of the playlist it tells me that it is not valid even though it is copied directly from the Spotify app ... Therefore, no let me send it

My question would be ... How do I know when a URL is valid? o What is the correct way to enter the URL address in the spotify community to be able to make playlist submissions?

4 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: How I can exchange Playlist?

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @Elissge

The url might have some extra things hooked on it and the Playlist Exchange doesn't support that. I'll give you an example :)

This is what you get when you copy the playlist link:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1185903410/playlist/6YAnJeVC7tgOiocOG23Ddp?si=2nk449McTB-XDWganKd_ng

You don't need that string that starts with the question mark, so you can remove "?si=2nk449McTB-XDWganKd_ng" from your url.

After removing that string you are left with

https://open.spotify.com/user/1185903410/playlist/6YAnJeVC7tgOiocOG23Ddp

That is accepted by the platform and you should succeed in posting it in Playlist Exchange. :)

Let me know how it goes!

SebastyRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Elissge
Casual Listener

Hello @Sebasty

right here I see the same problem when I send you my answer

Untitled.jpg
1 person liked this

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @Elissge

If I understand correctly, some parts of your url are removed?

You can try making an URI out of your url which is also pretty easy: check out this post on how to do it!

Let me know how it goes :)

SebastyRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Elissge
Casual Listener

Hola, espero que te encuentres bien!

Ya funcionó, gracias totales 

SUGGESTED POSTS