How do I view previous versions of the playlist #ThrowbackThursday by Spotify?

How do I view previous versions of the playlist #ThrowbackThursday by Spotify?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello!

I recently started following the playlist #ThrowbackThursday by Spotify and I love the additions each week. I would really like to see the versions of this playlist that existed before I started following it. Does anyone know how I could obtain prior versions of #ThrowbackThursday by Spotify?

Thank you,

Andrew

3 Replies

Re: How do I view previous versions of the playlist #ThrowbackThursday by Spotify?

Peter__
Community Legend

I'm not aware of any way you could view the history. If you want to make copies of the playlist as it is now and then each time it changes you could do that though by dragging and dropping all of the tracks into your own playlists. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Re: How do I view previous versions of the playlist #ThrowbackThursday by Spotify?

le3ky
Regular
Sadly I didn't realise this playlist was constantly changing. There was a recent alternative playlist produced which I would love to get the tracks from..

Is there still no way to get hold of historic versions of this playlist?

Maurixbol
Casual Listener

Hi there,

I'm trying to access to the same. I heard amazing songs on the "discover" playlist but it is currently changing every time and I really want to save some songs that were there before.

If you know something about this, please help me

Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS