How do you get a playable album or list to show in your message? Not only as a link?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How do you get a playable album or list to show in your message? Not only as a link?

Music Fan

Ok, thanks!  I was trying to embed a playlist.  Guess I can't do that until I reach composer rank.

Highlighted

Re: How do you get a playable album or list to show in your message? Not only as a link?

Community Legend

Thank you forum search and helpful folk. Guess I can stop scouring my forum preferences now 🙂

Highlighted

Roadie

PLEASE ERASE THIS COMMENT

I failed at internetting 🙂

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@OnBeat Yeah the message board is set so all messages do not get deleted, they can be moved around and what not but not deleted. A Super User or Mod or a Spotify Staff community member can move this message to somewhere else off this topic if you wish. You can also if you have the option, you can try to edit the original post and just remove everything in the post and just repost it blank so the mods and super users know it can be moved off this thread. Either way give a shout out which way you wish to go.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Time to update these very old instructions.  Who can help?  

Apparently, the "embed code" option has been deleted from the drop down menu   Where is the embed code to be found currently?  

Capture.JPG

Thanks!

Highlighted

Roadie

Good question asawadude! I've been trying to figure that one out myself! 😄

Whoop Whoop!
SUGGESTED POSTS