How has your Discover Weekly changed your music taste?

Re: How has your Discover Weekly changed your music taste?

ConceptNothing
Casual Listener

I wouldn't say Discover Weekly has changed my listening tasted or habit but it has introduced me to a plethora of new artists I had never heard before or new songs by an artist I already listened to I absolutely love it and most weeks listen to the new music it brings my way.

Massive props to Spotify for making this for all of us.

sotox3

Discover Weekly is still expanding my taste in international music, arts and labels. For example, a year ago I knew a handful of French electronic artists that I really enjoyed listening to. Now half of my daily playlists are made up of French artist with half of those artist being French rock and roll bands. I don't know French or have friends in France, so there is little chance I would have discovered most of these artist any other way. 

__karimao__
It's seems great

Eubaphomet
Regular

It's dope every other week.

Joshriordanx
Casual Listener

It has dramatically changed my music choice, both in listening but also composing! I used to just listen to dirty, dirty metal. But after randomly following a few playlists, and then stumbling across discover weekly, my musical taste has changed for the better! I use it to discover a few songs I have a real connection with. From there, I listen to the artist who created it, and then I listen to their related artists. It has transformed my Spotify and musical experience!

Everyone Follow & Post Yours For A Follow Back

YoungSolace
Music Fan

YoungSolace
Music Fan
I think discover weekly is a valuable playlist for new music that is worth listening to. I do however think that the platform can feature even more artist that are working their way to the top.

SelenaChelsea
Casual Listener

At first I love rop music because of its chaos =))))))) But now I prefer country music as I make me sleep better =))))))

flypaperflowers
Roadie

I adore my Discover Weekly playlists. As I have listened to more and more music on Spotify, the lists have become more tailored to my preferences. Most of the time, it hits all the right notes, pulling from my diverse set of musical tastes. 

I have always rabidly consumed music, but Discover Weekly has streamlined this a bit. I find new artists I haven't heard of, and am reminded of artists I haven't listened to in a while. I can save the ones I like to go back and listen to later. It's made me less scattered, I would have to say!

This is an excellent feature, and I always look forward to a new list every week. The Daily Mixes are also fun.

Erin

budde4444
Casual Listener

Discover Weekly?

Discover Weekly?

Discover Weekly was a good idea but usually it gives me covers and songs that never even get the name right.

IMG_4082.PNGOne of my Discover Weekly “curated” songs.

SUGGESTED POSTS