How to get followers?

Re: How to get followers?

trissoxo
Casual Listener

I just started a playlist! It's got two songs as of right now, but it'll be more shortly! Check it out. 

chill away the days.

OliveOil
Gig Goer

Make sure that friends know that you have a Spotify account. And if you haven't already connect Facebook so that it will share what you have listened too.

Commodoregirl
Roadie

I would love some followers for this playlist! I have some other good playlist as well. I just want to say I'm new to the spotify community and I apologise in advance if I am breaking any rules. I will follow you Adro... you can follow me back. Cheers :)

Bohemian21
Music Fan

Hey I followed, appreciate it if you follow back :)

Paria
Casual Listener
Hey Guys. I've got great playlists.. different sounds.. All kind of music.. I have an amazing spotify playlist. It is chill beautiful soundtrack :) U might like it.. If not.. unfollow.. Just give it a try.. :) http://open.spotify.com/user/pariaa/playlist/2NNWYg9EOHXQc

Commodoregirl
Roadie

Hi Paria. Clicked on your link to have a look but it comes up with "Sorry, couldn't find that...?

Crystallouisee
Casual Listener
Hi hi I'm new to spotify and looking for people to follow me, I'll follow back %100

user-removed
Not applicable

My playlist is this one -->  Alexis TOP of the Moment

It is my actual top...my favourite songs of the moment, you're more than welcome to listen to them ;)

Very soon I will follow some of your playlists.

steffamuzic

Share your spotify playlists!

Follow for follow; Steffen Håversen https://open.spotify.com/user/steffamuzic 

TheHoodfather
Roadie

Hello y'all music lovers and Spotify users!

How you doing? I was just watching the movie 'Dumb and Dumber to' last night and, despite what all the reviews say, it was funny as hell! What made the movie even better was the featured soundtrack. It was simply just a very good mix of music from different eras. I tried my best to put in all the songs featured in the movie, Dumb and Dumber To Soundtrack, but unfortunately Spotify doesn't have all the songs as of yet :( Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did and don't forget to follow. Happy listening :)

SUGGESTED POSTS