I Started a Playlist. I'd Like Your Help.

Highlighted

I Started a Playlist. I'd Like Your Help.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Hey, everyone

I could use your help. First, check out my playlist "cornerstones". If you like it and know some other songs that would fit the theme, and are in the same basic genre, please let me know. I'll pick out the ones that I think fit. Keep in mind that the lyrics are very important, for the theme. For those about to submit your songs, I thank you.

Also, this is not for posting your new releases, unless it is relavent to my playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/6gstMd8PZfaKHO6OpRfoK7?si=vJM07MalRoaXn8XIPjNH...

16 Replies

Re: I Started a Playlist. I'd Like Your Help.

Shereemusic
Roadie

Hi there,

Here is a playlist of mine.  There might be something that you might like in it.  I have one of my songs on here called Obsession.  It's rock and I don't think will fit your playlist but would love for you to take a listen and tell me what you think.  

Cheers,

Sheree.

P.s  Great songs by the way!!

https://open.spotify.com/user/12173990335/playlist/6nqEShMPoZxEw4bM6Yqx12?si=qCuCcuoHSyG-Z_8bBlys5g

MAZ-music
Roadie

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Hey, MAZ

Thanks for sharing, but I couldn't understand one single word of what he's singing, from what I listened to (2:15 in). That's a big part of the purpose of these songs and this playlist. I'm big into lyrics, anyway. I want others to be able to use this playlist, as well. A lot of people don't listen to aren't accustomed to death metal, to understand what he's singing, like you. I appreciate you replying; If you have anything else that fits the theme, and eant to share it, I'd be glad to check it out. Thanks

Rising Star 1 max_e87
Rising Star 1

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Hi, Sheree

I listened to your song, and even though it's not my style, it had a good light rock sound that's not locked into one type. I can kind of hear the Evanescence influence coming through. It also has somewhat a 90s sound,  a little like Alice In Chains and maybe Hole (going by that song "I'm Only Happy When It Rains). Is that you playing the guitar on the solo? I didn't see anything for this playlist, yet. I was about to put "Master of Puppets" on it, but forgot it's about drugs, not war (the Government using wars for their agenda). This playlist is a very difficult one to pick songs for. It's got pretty specific needs. There my not be any more songs that fit, but I hope that's not the case. I hope you're able to keep making music, since that's your passion. Also, you should see about getting your lyrics posted on the website with your biography, as well as Shazam.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Hi, VaVaViVa

What is this playlist? Do you have particular songs that would be good for my playlist? That's what I'm looking for, here. There's a pretty specific theme in the lyrics.

humanbrainmusic
Regular

Check out the debut release from my upcoming album. Seems to fit here. Hope you like it!

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3Ihkp8Uw2lnbDWyZRBtasN?si=ORQ9_aQUTFqg9MxnTot7jw

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Hey, human

Your song or playlist is not available, here. What song is it? I was just able to find your artist page and a song called "What Was". I can't find the lyrics online or on Shazam, though.

Shereemusic
Roadie

Thank you so much for your honest feedback!  It's hard to come by these days.  I'm heading into the studio early March and will take my time with this next release, as Obsession was rushed.  I hire a musician to help me with the instruments.  I can play the guitar but not that well, working progress...  And thank you for the tips I will look into this.

Well if I think of songs I think may fit I'll shoot them your way for a listen.  

Cheers,

Sheree.

SUGGESTED POSTS