I am looking for the Betty Who Spotify presale code. Pretty desperate! Can you help me?

Highlighted

I am looking for the Betty Who Spotify presale code. Pretty desperate! Can you help me?

ndavid1026

Betty Who is coming to Chicago and I am looking for her spotify presale code. Can anyone help me? I should've gotten the email with the code, but I haven't gotten anything yet. Please help me! 

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: I am looking for the Betty Who Spotify presale code. Pretty desperate! Can you help me?

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @ndavid1026! Welcome to the community!

Codes are sent to listeners who Spotify's data indicate stream particular artists the most. If you didn't receive a code, I'm afraid you’re not eligible on this occasion. Read more about pre-sale codes here.

Thanks and take care! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: I am looking for the Betty Who Spotify presale code. Pretty desperate! Can you help me?

Ian1978
I have both Human Touch and I Love You (Always Forever) on my playlist that I listen to multiple times a day on Spotify and they have been on there since they were released yet I didn't get a presale code. That sucks Spotify!

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Ian1978! Thanks for coming to the community!

I'm sorry about that, but Spotify can't generate a pre-sale code for you. I'm afraid you're not eligible for this one.

Take care! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS