I can't find a song... :(

I can't find a song... :(

Technohobnob
Casual Listener

Ok, so here's the thing, I'm looking for a song, I have very little information on it, all I know is that I've heard it several times on a night out in town, but have forgotten to ask the DJ. The song is a dance track, a woman singing (I think).

Ok, so the only lyrics I remember are;

I cant live, 

Live without you in my life, 

Ooooooooo yeah

I know its vague, but I've been trying to find this song for a couple years and thought, where better to ask than the spotify community.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me the name I'd be super grateful, even if you aren't sure, I'll chase up any suggestions, please let me know asap.

I need this in my life.

6 Replies

Re: I can't find a song... :(

Markusbtw
Gig Goer
Hello!

I did some searching. Although I am busy at the moment, I found these artists that it may be: Allure, Clika One or Soluna. I just did a quick search on Google, so those song/artists may or may not be available in Spotify.

I hope this helps,
Markus.

Technohobnob
Casual Listener

Hey, thanks for the reply, I'll give those a listen, my google search was bringing up artists like A Day To Remember and Leann Rimes.

Anyway, thanks :)

Technohobnob
Casual Listener

Okay, so I tried those 3 artists, and it's none of them, the song I'm looking for is a lot more upbeat and club scene sort of music, However I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out :)

Markusbtw
Gig Goer
Hello!

I actually found another artist (a DJ in fact) which might be what you're looking for. However, the lyrics you posted are similar to the song, but not totally the same. The artist is called Al Walser, in fact, the song received a Grammy Award for it, so it may be what you're looking for.

I hope this helps,
Markus.

Technohobnob
Casual Listener

Thanks again Markus, I appreciate you trying to help :) Anyway, I've found the song I was looking for, It's called So In Love With You by Duke

If I ever need help again though, I'll definitely be back here :)

Markusbtw
Gig Goer
Great to hear! I know how frustrating it is when you can't find a song, and then again the relief when you finally find it. I am glad that you gave the forums a shot at least. I'll definitely help you again if I see you or anyone else at all struggle with finding songs.

Markus.
SUGGESTED POSTS