I cant play music?

Highlighted

I cant play music?

Most songs I can play perfectly fine, but theres always some cd i wanna listen to that just wont play. ill click on it, and it doesnt start at all, the time code doesnt move or anything, just wont work... and only sometimes this happens, not all the time, but why is it doing this? I asked my friend who had spotify, and everything plays perfectly fine for her 😧

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: I can't play music?

user-removed
Not applicable

I get what you mean, the same thing happened to me. When I use Spotify on my work PC in my office, I cannot listen to the new Killers album, Battle Born (except for just one song). I think this is because I purchased the album on iTunes on my work computer and for some reason makes it un-playable in Spotify. Don't know why this happens, but seems like that's the reason. The album still plays in Spotify when I use my phone or laptop at home though....... HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT AND FIX IT!!!!

Highlighted

Re: I can't play music?

user-removed
Not applicable

Oh, and the one song that DOES play has a little "red square" with a lighting bolt (I think) in it, towards the right of the track name and time....the rest of the tracks have a "music note" next to them, and those DON'T play. That's gotta mean something to someone.

SUGGESTED POSTS