I didn't know that spotify deletes songs! 😳

I didn't know that spotify deletes songs! 😳

Banditboybanks
The spotify playlist knight rider had some awesome songs that I never saved, because I just added the original playlist. One song in particular. It was super smooth and melodic. I think the guy was saying ... "Know what I'm feeling..." In the chorus. I can't find it!! HELP!!!!! Lol
3 Replies

Re: I didn't know that spotify deletes songs! 😳

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hi,

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify.

Your best bet for finding out the name of the song is to look at your history: click 'Play Queue' and then 'History', and see if you can find it on there. 

blakeRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Quentinharlech
Casual Listener

I have the same issue, the playlist has been reworked from front to back. It's Spotify's own playlist. Can't we get a list of the old songs? It's totally fine that they change things and keep it fresh, but now I miss one of my most favourite songs. It's killing me softly inside much and lots.

Highlighted

Mike747
SUGGESTED POSTS