Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I love Spotify, here's my goodies from Spotify

I love Spotify, here's my goodies from Spotify

Hey there, received today Goodies and I want to thank you Spotify forever. Those are cool!

FB_IMG_13522007647959897.jpg

FB_IMG_13522007758173866.jpg

FB_IMG_13522007858775757.jpg

FB_IMG_13522008412953771.jpg

Thank you Spotify, you made my day today!

52 Replies

Sure !

I love Spotify. I also tried the other streaming services but at the end Spotify has got me hooked !
I also promote it. My family, friends and social contacts are being aware of Spotify and using / paying for it now.

Again Premium month!!!

I'm so lonley, but wait... I have music! So I'm not lonley!

Thank you for music, it keeps me alive and inspired. Even if I'm so lonley!

thats dope i thought you was sponsored by them or something but thats for contributing here thats ill and lets me know how real a company Spotify really is.

WE ARE HIP HOP! ARE YOU? http://pdblife.com/

Yeah!

They rewarding 15 top contributors every month.

The community is growing, hope they reward even more in future. As there is so many helpful folks around this place.

Now I'm not alone again, ha! Year or so ago, there was only some superusers, and now - so much 🙂

Thank you everyone!

Again goodies!

Free trip to Stockholm Spotify house and back to home on Airplane. Foods, restaurants, hotels... Amazing!!!

I'm one of oldest contributer and still active on community, since old community,  was pleased to have this option.

Another goodies is backpack with water bottle in Spotify style and Spotify 2014 Rockstars Jam 2014 Stockhom shirt.

rsz_p8290004.jpg

And best thing was to meet cool people like Daniel Ek, community managers and other superuser rockstars!

Again Premium month!!!

Thanks, hands up music is up and running for another month. Great!!!

Premium gode arrivred. Thanks for Premium month... Here's the music...

Premium code arrived from Spotify as birthday stuff!

Spotify!

I will come again to Community, my friend!
I will download million million bytes for you!
Just for you! For you!
I will come again, my friend!

Hopefully I can be more active in future, as my PC is working again! Linux here 😎

Hello.

I have received Gramofon device from Spotify.

The package is delivered by DHL. I don't really know how to use it, as there was no user guide in? But I have searched on my internet, and found one, and I'm looking for ways to use it. I don't have sound systems , but for now it works as Wifi extender in my house. Gramofon device can make for example your hifi sound system into Connect ready in just one minute. It works like Bluetooth receiver, only with Connect. You can use Spotify Premium on it or free radio stations from Internet. Also it works as Wifi signal extender from Gramofon install place signal to extend it as great as near Gramofon to  another place in your home. I live in so little house, so there's really no need actually for extender, but I find it useful anyway - now I can enjoy my Internet out with better speeds.

The build quality of product is great, but wait: when you post something to EU, please ensure there is EU cable in... Was unable to use it, there was need to go to shop first, for adapter from UK to EU without all others styles of adapters. I think for people who only listen on headphone, this stuff is useless, but if you have stereo system, home theatre or speakers, you might find this useful. There is no need for complete new Connect ready stuff, as you can made one from your currently setup with so little price. Of course you need Premium to enjoy Connect.

In package Gramofon, Ethernet cable, power cable, sound cable. How to setup? You need to connect your Gramofon to sound system 3,5mm jack, then upload app to your smartphone/ipad and configure Wifi settings. All is ready. You can use app as remote.

I will test connect later if I find device to test it... As Really I have connect on my Pioneer, so I don't want to double connect it 😄

https://gramofon.com/index.html

Gramofon

Nightcore this if you know how!

I have now installed Gramofon to Radio sound machine. It works and it plays greatly. But the app is really bad, it crashes all the time. The oincl. radio is 6 month trial for artist based station and the variety is bad. Same songs over and over. Why Gramofon not included tons of free internet radio stations? Sound is really great.

IMG_0060.JPG

Can i buy something? 🙂

@Gretas wrote:
Can i buy something? 🙂

Hi there.

Thanks for question.

I think there is no Spotify store, but if you start contributing, you might get all of these.

Thank you to Meredith for 3 Month Spotify Premium I received past time, it is not this month and next to07.03 for Free as Premium and I won it from Spotify playlist competition.

Kind regards.

That thumb drive is neat

Suggested posts