I'm changing my music taste

I'm changing my music taste

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

I was listening also trance, dubstep and electro & house with handsup music. Now I'm tired to electro, dubstep, house and trance. Handsup music is best. Hardstyle, jumpstyle, dance, harddance... all these are very nice to me. I'm always happy with handsup. With trance I'm mad now when listening etc. I simple can't find a reason why to keep listen trance etc.

Nothing gonna change my love for you. These are seven words I swear to you. Hands up, mother**bleep**ers! Eat, jump, hands up, repeat :) Need to take some time to check my playlist, need to leave only handsup, and remove everything else.

So handsup mofos, forever!

6 Replies

Re: I'm changing my music taste

MarcusG
Roadie

Nah..

MarcusG
Roadie

Do you listen to anything else other than handsup?

user-removed
Not applicable

@MarcusG wrote:

Do you listen to anything else other than handsup?

No Big smile

Hands up music is my life. I'm always happy when I listen hands up, other music styles can't do that. Hands up is Underground music, it's pure happiness. This is why I love so much hands up. It will stay with me unti the end!

I like bass in hands up and happy melodies. This is why I listen it. There is no better music!

By the way, Spotify is really cool tool to listen hands up, not all, but must hands up is available for stream. Premium is just awesome for price. No need even to have mp3 songs anymore, stream is easiest way to listen hands up.

And oh, please Ced Tecknoboy with Breakboy, go and listen these guys. Hands up kings!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Just to inform. Have removed today 700 songs from my playlist (not like anymore like house, electro, trance, dubastep). 3800 tracks list is now 3100. More to remove in coming days.

I really like harddance and hardstyle that much. I also remove "simple dance" songs "not-harddance" songs.

It's big work, but I'm running high to get this sorted in week.

It will be a pleasure to pump only harddance and hardstyle from speakers also with jumpstyle and some hardcore. These music styles I like forever! With this work I also do another work: if song is original or radio edit and it's handsup, I go also to album page to look if there is handsup remixes in it like DJ Gollum, Ti-Mo Remix, Handsup Remix etc. I prefer remix edits. It's a fun work!

Hands up, everyone!

user-removed
Not applicable

All done!!!

1,600 songs now in playlist (before 3,800, so 2,200 removed).

Now my playlist is 100 % pure happiness: handsup. Including harddance, hardstyle, jumpstyle and dancecore.

I'm happy now!!!!!!

Hands up until the end!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Also now rechecked playlist, to ensure that all removed. Also removed duplicates.

Now finally 1,485 tracks! Only hands up. So 2,315 removed.

Crystal Lake

So now... I promised myself...

SUGGESTED POSTS