Incorrect music content - Spoon (indie rock) album "Eat" is by the wrong band

Incorrect music content - Spoon (indie rock) album "Eat" is by the wrong band

RaylonS
Regular

As I cannot seem to provide this feedback via your mobile or desktop application I came here to do it
You have a completely wrong album associated with the indie rock band Spoon. "Eat" is NOT the new Spoon album which is obvious after 10 seconds of listening to it. It is a Japanese girl band - you may want to correct this.

2014-08-04 07.56.jpg

5 Replies

Re: Incorrect music content - Spoon (indie rock) album "Eat" is by the wrong band

Bistany22
Gig Goer

Sometimes Spotify automatically combines artists with the same name. So if there is a Japanese artist named Spoon and a rock band named Spoon they will be combined because of their similarities. Hopefully Spotify will fix this problem that occurs in many different circumstances...

Re: Incorrect music content - Spoon (indie rock) album "Eat" is by the wrong band

Christoffer
Community Legend

Hello @RaylonS!

You can report incorrect metadata here.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

Woo hoo! Shonen Knife!!!

jhnhrpr

Ha... I was listening thinking this must be a joke

lkosak

Gotta say, "Eat" is kinda growing on me.

SUGGESTED POSTS