Issue for the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV)

Highlighted

Issue for the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV)

Regular

Hello,

Recently I see that the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV) has been added on Spotify and that is great 🙂

But, when listening I have noticed that the names of the songs on Spotify don't match the good songs from this album:

1- When listening "The Feeling of Losing Everything" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Pills" (track 1 on the CD album).

2- When listening "Blood in Numbers" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Lines" (track 2 on the CD album).

3- When listening "To The End" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "The Empty Bottle" (track 3 on the CD album).

4- When listening "Pictures" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Remove" (track 4 on the CD album).

5- When listening "Lunar Blender" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Come On Get High" (track 5 on the CD album).

6- When listening "Pills" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Thought Conditionning" (track 6 on the CD album).

7- When listening "Lines" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "The Feeling of Losing Everything" (track 7 on the CD album).

8- When listening "The Empty Bottle" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Blood in Numbers" (track 8 on the CD album).

9- When listening "Remove" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "To The End" (track 9 on the CD album).

10- When listening "Come On Get High" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Pictures" (track 10 on the CD album).

11- When listening "Thought Conditionning" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Lunar Blender" (track 11 on the CD album).

Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks and Regards.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Issue for the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV)

Regular

Note: I have also contacted Customer Support for this issue.

Highlighted

Re: Issue for the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV)

Regular

Following my report to Spotify, the issue has been resolved 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS