Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Jafre Cantu and Dean Hurley

Jafre Cantu and Dean Hurley

Yesterday this two musicians released their respective albums, if you enjoy the ambient music, love to feel in calm with soft sounds, you need to listen Tracing Back the Radiance by Jafre Cantu-Ledesma with only 3 tracks but 41 minutos to discover this marvelous work 

spotify:album:3pW85ZtP8lSFoo2Tmcgpb0

In the other hand we have the album Anthology Resource Vol. II Philosophy of Beyond by Dean Hurley (famous in part for his work with David Lynch and the music for Twin Peaks), this album is in certain way more like a thriller soundtrack or a scary movie score for moments, anyway it's your call if you decide to try any of this albums, I only giving you my opinion about them and the way they make me feel, at the end I enjoy both in a different way certantly.

spotify:album:0kVWIXWJWovjiYT1jVU8XK

You can fin tracks of both albums and others similar in this thread if you enjoy this kind of music Atmospheric and Ethereality Sounds

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

Thanks for the suggestions.  I recently just learned of Jefre Cantu and love his work.  I haven't heard the Dean Hurley release, but I'll certainly check it out.  Regarding Jefre Cantu, I recently had a friend of mine mention that he thought some of my newest release reminded him of Jefre Cantu at times.  I listed the link below in case you're interested in checking it out.  Thanks again.

https://open.spotify.com/album/7xkAOhs2JLIsOG9cj7dBPe?si=ZjWdpPwzQ5G9ScDWnftC5A

Suggested posts