Justice's albums are not correct (or mixed)

Solved!

Justice's albums are not correct (or mixed)

Ataliano
Casual Listener

I'm really amazed about how a known author as Justice's (meaning the french pair of dj's) discography is mixed with a lot of other albums not related to the band.

As far as I can see, when you type Justice and select them from one of their songs, those albums are wrong:

(for making it easy, red ones should be removed, blue one's changed of place)

On LP's

- Aquisse Remixes (not apearing on any song)

- 839 (not related to the band)

- Civilization (it's from the band, but it's a single, not an album)

- On'n'On (it's from the band, but it's a single, not an album)

- DVNO (it's from the band, but it's a single, not an album)

- D.A.N.C.E (it's from the band, but it's a single, not an album)

- Phantom (it's from the band, but it's a single, not an album)

- Waters of Nazzareth (The Remixes) (It's from the band, but it's a single, not an album)

- Waters of Nazzareth (it's from the band, but it's a single, not an album)

On singles

- Disdained 2000-2010 Reloaded (not a single, a featuring (should appear as "appears in"))

- Home feat Sean Declase (not related to the band)

- Civilization (repeated, but the right one is on Albums section, this is wrong (just 1 song))

- D.A.N.C.E. (repeated, but the right one is on Albums section, this is wrong (just 1 song))

- Steamulation (as they are Justice vs Simian, I would put it on "appears in" and not on singles, but may be fine)

Appears in

Everything is WRONG (that will be easiest as putting all wrong albums cause they're a lot!) except:

- ED REC Vol 3

- Playlist: Dance

- Punisher: War Zone

- ED REC Vol 2

- We Are Your Friends

- Ed REC Vol 1

All the other albums apearing here are wrong, not related to the french band.

There's a lot of mistakes involving "Justice" name... but I saw this like 6 months ago minimum... I'm surprised that nobody noticed when the other songs are even not related to the genere of Justice (french band) (which is electro)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Justice's albums are not correct (or mixed)

David
Spotify Legend

Hello.

This is an issue when multiple artists share the same name - and as a result, they share the same metadata, and this is where the problem starts. We are trying to collect examples of this to see what can be done. You can add the Spotify links for them right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast
3 Replies
Highlighted

David
Spotify Legend

Hello.

This is an issue when multiple artists share the same name - and as a result, they share the same metadata, and this is where the problem starts. We are trying to collect examples of this to see what can be done. You can add the Spotify links for them right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Ataliano
Casual Listener

Thanks David,

I thought that was a naming problem, as many other artists use the same name... just got surprissed to see that nobody else has reported it yet, being a really known group all over the world.

I just wanted to post it here as some of the albums are on Albums section but they're singles actually and things like that.

What should I do then, put ALL URI's where you tell me from all the wrong albums (including those which are on bad category) or just the ones that doesn't are related to the band?

Thanks again :)

David
Spotify Legend
Hello,

I'd mainly just put in the ones that aren't related.
Airhorn Enthusiast
SUGGESTED POSTS