Latest Spotify update - how I LOATHE thee

Highlighted

Latest Spotify update - how I LOATHE thee

Roadie

You have made it much slower and more difficult to navigate.  I can no longer see who subscribed to what playlist, I just get a "loading" wheel that spins indefinitely.  Are the latest updates better for cell phones?  It sure as hell sucks on my desktop.  So much in fact that I'm looking at other services for the first time in a couple of years.  

"Like to install the new Spotify update?  Just restart Spotify, or it will be installed for you the next time it opens.  We won't tell you what changes we are making, and there is a solid chance you won't like it, but just install it.  Because honestly, you have no choice in the matter anyway." - thanks, the Spotify team

What a bunch of sheit..

-------------------------------------
The Stream Lab is a guide for streaming music festivals, concerts, clubs, and DJs. Watch as it happens live from around the globe, FREE! We also have a kick-ass Spotify profile!
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Latest Spotify update - how I LOATHE thee

Roadie

I know exactly what you mean. At least the new features should be presented the first time you open Spotify after the update so you can change how you use Spotify.

I love Spotify and will never abandon ship but when they made the update when they made it darker and removed the Starred and added "Your Music" i cried for days and coudn't think. I took a week off from work just to get myself together. I still don't like the change and don't use it fully as much as I used to but it is still the best musicprovider on the market 🙂

Whoop Whoop!
Highlighted

Re: Latest Spotify update - how I LOATHE thee

Roadie

I'm glad you feel my pain.  I bet people thought I was gonna cry about apps being taken off, or not being able to embed playlists anymore.  Just goes to show we each use Spotify differently for our own needs.  Shame that Spotify doesn't mind shafting some of its user base.  I feel like I just got a much slower player when I upgraded.  Meh.  /rant

-------------------------------------
The Stream Lab is a guide for streaming music festivals, concerts, clubs, and DJs. Watch as it happens live from around the globe, FREE! We also have a kick-ass Spotify profile!
SUGGESTED POSTS