Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

They're here, folks! Want to share your favorite song, experience, concert, story? Share with us.

Community Ergo Sum
50 Replies

Hairway to Steven!

Gotta be 'Black Dog'..

dat riff

Stairway to heaven for me too! I've spent so much time learning that solo on my electric guitar but it was so worth it!

Anyone else agreeing on that beeing the best solo out there? Click to play only the solo!

Same as @MichaelJerzak and @Marco  🙂 Listening to it right now 😄

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Kashmir.

I am glad to see Led Zeppelin on Spotify, but where is Houses of the Holy?

They are adding 2 new albums everyday this week @dollarbill1247 - hopefully its only a matter of time!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

its about time, now get working on The Beatles and Tool

I really like the drum-groove on "Fool in the rain", it's a classic half-time shuffle. But that's not available!

Is the record In Through the Out Door coming soon?

My guess is tomorrow, as Physical Graffiti and Houses Of The Holy are already there. So Presence should be next, then In Through The Outdoor.

I don't even know where to start when it comes to my favorite Zeppelin song. Over The Hills And Far Away, The Crunge, No Quarter, Battle of Evermore. I love them all. Hands down the greatest band of all time in my opinon. I absolutly love everything about Zeppelin. Now lets get Tool on Spotify and life will be right

@mr_Green wrote:

I really like the drum-groove on "Fool in the rain", it's a classic half-time shuffle. 

Absolutely! "Fool in the Rain" is my favorite song. Looking forward to seeing it on here soon.

I've heard they never played "Fool in the Rain" live as well.....

will they be putting the live albums on spotify, like song remains the same and bbc and how the west was won? i believe coda will probably be next..thanks so much for putting Led Zeppelin on, what about Def Leppard? and the Beatles?

how do you put these groups on like Led Zeppelin? did you talk to Jimmy Page or record company? cos Peter Grant used to handle that but he passed away to that Great Gig in the Sky, hope pink floyd doesn't mind that... 🙂

thank you and Take Care!

timalan63

Check their press release from Dec 11th, 2013: http://press.spotify.com/

Coda, the live albums and compilations will be released tomorrow.

thank you very much for replying...

i am sorry i am new to this site and i didn't know to read that, that is why i posted that message. but i really appreciate you answering my question and looking forward to listening to all of Led Zeppelin recordings... i mean i heard them lots of time but great to have them on spotify. thanks again and Take Care!

timalan63

I don't see "Hey Hey What Can I Do" anywhere.  I think it was a B side on a single at one time, and an extra track on Coda, but I don't see it anywhere.  Anyone else see it anywhere?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts