Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

Highlighted

Re: Led Zeppelin is here! What's your favorite song?

Roadie

its about time, now get working on The Beatles and Tool

Highlighted

Music Fan

I really like the drum-groove on "Fool in the rain", it's a classic half-time shuffle. But that's not available!

Is the record In Through the Out Door coming soon?

Highlighted

Music Fan

My guess is tomorrow, as Physical Graffiti and Houses Of The Holy are already there. So Presence should be next, then In Through The Outdoor.

Highlighted

Music Fan

I don't even know where to start when it comes to my favorite Zeppelin song. Over The Hills And Far Away, The Crunge, No Quarter, Battle of Evermore. I love them all. Hands down the greatest band of all time in my opinon. I absolutly love everything about Zeppelin. Now lets get Tool on Spotify and life will be right

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

@mr_Green wrote:

I really like the drum-groove on "Fool in the rain", it's a classic half-time shuffle. 

Absolutely! "Fool in the Rain" is my favorite song. Looking forward to seeing it on here soon.

I've heard they never played "Fool in the Rain" live as well.....

Highlighted

Casual Listener

will they be putting the live albums on spotify, like song remains the same and bbc and how the west was won? i believe coda will probably be next..thanks so much for putting Led Zeppelin on, what about Def Leppard? and the Beatles?

how do you put these groups on like Led Zeppelin? did you talk to Jimmy Page or record company? cos Peter Grant used to handle that but he passed away to that Great Gig in the Sky, hope pink floyd doesn't mind that... 🙂

thank you and Take Care!

timalan63

Highlighted

Music Fan

Check their press release from Dec 11th, 2013: http://press.spotify.com/

Coda, the live albums and compilations will be released tomorrow.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

thank you very much for replying...

Highlighted

Casual Listener

i am sorry i am new to this site and i didn't know to read that, that is why i posted that message. but i really appreciate you answering my question and looking forward to listening to all of Led Zeppelin recordings... i mean i heard them lots of time but great to have them on spotify. thanks again and Take Care!

timalan63

Highlighted

Community Legend

I don't see "Hey Hey What Can I Do" anywhere.  I think it was a B side on a single at one time, and an extra track on Coda, but I don't see it anywhere.  Anyone else see it anywhere?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
SUGGESTED POSTS