Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

I have an idea for a game that involves a playlist. If you're interested, let me know.

The idea is that I post random information about a song, then all of you try to be the quickest to post the right answer (the song), but post it on this collaborative playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/0jfIpUgX1bcVmFDPFv9qRh?si=eSHIwEk_QXa-nkGpB2X4...

Don't post anything, until I ask a question, of course. Also, I will delete the wrong answers, so that it doesn't get cluttered, and so others don't think they should give up on answering. This game can go on and on. I will host, when I'm on here, from time to time. You just join in, if you see the post and see that the question is still unanswered.

I will post that something is still not correct, as soon as I notice it. That way you'll know that you can keep trying. If someone did get it correct, I will post the user's name (as it is listed on Spotify).

That user can post a reply to my comment of who got it correct, but keep it to one reply for that one user. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Follow me

49 Replies

giphy (1).gif

What song are these lyrics from?

"Is anybody out there? Anybody there?
Does anybody wonder? Anybody care?"

The 1st person to post (on the playlist), wins.

In other words, who cares, wins. Ha, ha!

Follow me

That's a lovely game and this place does need more games! Big ups to that 🙂

And if I understood correctly, I have to add my possible answer into your playlist.
So I did add the Def Leppard tune.

Don't kill me too much if I misunderstood something, I've had 3(!) cups of barista coffee today and I'm pretty much out of control :'''')

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Congratulations, Sebasty

You got it. Good Job

Thanks for playing. Please share this game with others on Spotify.

There's no need to reply, again, but feel free to send a private message for anything.

Follow me

2nd Question:

What song does the picture, in the playlist cover art, that's taken from the music video come from?

Follow me

Hot For Teacher

Van Halen 

Added @MadmanOnWheels waiting for next question.

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Congratulations, Javier Paredes Gómez, A.K.A. Jpgchief

Not very many people, but true fans would know that.

Thanks for playing. Feel free to share the game with others, to make it more challenging.

The next one is on the way.

Follow me

3rd Question:

Since the 3rd question, that I previously posted seemed be really tough, I'm changing it out, and saving it for later, Hopefully, we get a bigger crowd, so there will be more of a chance that someone will get it.

Here's the new 3rd question.

What Queen song does Freddie Mercury demand food at the end?

Please share this game with others, to make it more challenging, and to show your skills off.

Follow me

I added what I think is the correct track, "One Vision" by Queen, to your collaborative playlist; that's a funny track, and thanks for letting me know about this thread

AdamDamSpotify Star

May the 4th question be challenging, but achievable and fun.

DOUBLE TROUBLE

What 2 Iron Maiden songs are based on a poems?

Please share this game with others, to make it more fun. Remember, don't look up the answer. Let it be an honest showcasing of your skills.

Follow me

Congratulations, Adam Damon, A.K.A. TreyAnastasio

You've earned your wings. Chicken wings, that is.

I hope you're up for the next challenge.

Follow me

Thanks for putting in an Iron Maiden question; I've added "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and "The Trooper" to your playlist as well

AdamDamSpotify Star

Another great job by Adam Damon, A.K.A. TreyAnastasio

Follow me

On to question 5

Here's some music history that people all ages should know or learn.

What was the 1st ever song played on M.T.V.?

Please share this with others, to make it more challenging and fun. Also, remember to keep it an honest game. It's no fun, if you know that you didn't really know it.

Follow me

I think it was Money For Nothing isn’t it @MadmanOnWheels ?

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Congratulations, Javier Paredes Gómez, A.K.A. Jpgchief

You got it right, technically. I wasn't clear enough in what I meant, but that doesn't mean anything less for your victory.

Follow me

For question 6, think along the same line, as the previous question.

The answer for the previous question was right, technically, because the introduction to the network or station played part of a song in it. This next question refers to after the show started.

What was the 1st ever video/song played on M.T.V.?

Please share this game with others, to make it more fun. Remember, don't look up the answer. Let it be an honest showcasing of your skills.

Follow me

That if I’m not wrong was Video Killed The Radio Star at least is very appropriate, isn’t it @MadmanOnWheels ?

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Congratulations. You killed this question, Javier Paredes Gómez, A.K.A. Jpgchief

Follow me

Now for question 7:

Since everyone was having such a hard time answering, I have changed out the question. I will use the previously posted question, later. Remember, I am not asking questions about songs in only one genre.

What song does this picture of the theatrical version of "The Planet of The Apes", with Troy McClure reference?Screenshot_2019-09-06-19-45-11-1.png

Follow me

Suggested posts