Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

I have an idea for a game that involves a playlist. If you're interested, let me know.

The idea is that I post random information about a song, then all of you try to be the quickest to post the right answer (the song), but post it on this collaborative playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/0jfIpUgX1bcVmFDPFv9qRh?si=eSHIwEk_QXa-nkGpB2X4...

Don't post anything, until I ask a question, of course. Also, I will delete the wrong answers, so that it doesn't get cluttered, and so others don't think they should give up on answering. This game can go on and on. I will host, when I'm on here, from time to time. You just join in, if you see the post and see that the question is still unanswered.

I will post that something is still not correct, as soon as I notice it. That way you'll know that you can keep trying. If someone did get it correct, I will post the user's name (as it is listed on Spotify).

That user can post a reply to my comment of who got it correct, but keep it to one reply for that one user. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Follow me

49 Replies

Hey, everyone

I switched out question 10. Check it out. It should be pretty fun for ya'll. Bring some more players to the game, and we can move along, more quickly.

Follow me

Ya'll are bumming me out. I figured that one of ya'll would know the answer to the question that I, yet again, switched out. I want to know what all genres that ya'll listen to, so that I can find a commonality for what genres to ask questions in. Hopefully, I won't have the game stopped for too long, afterward. I can switch out the question, or give ya'll a hint for the current question. I have a somewhat challenging question to ask ya'll, as well as a little more obvious one for fans of a certain genre. Let me know if ya'll want me to switch this question out, or want to guess at it. Remember the fake lyrics somewhat rhyme with the real ones.

Follow me

Kind of feel you there. Some much simpler games of mine have also died, despite them being very successful in other non-music-centered(!) communities.

What I have witnessed is that majority are listening to very well-known.. I can't say that.. artists familiar from charts. I see lots of modern rap, but not only.

My musical knowledge doesn't really reach these questions (too young), but I don't listen to that chart-topping stuff either. :'D it's really complicated

But I have to thank you for the "Mexican Radio", I love that tune and now listen to that now and then 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, Sebasty

Thanks for Chiming in. I feel bad for you, just trying to bring some joy to everyone, and your games not going further. I'm going to try to keep mine going. I don't think anyone even listens to the songs on the other games, which I'm guilty of, too, but there's just so much. With mine, people can listen to all the songs, because they're all together. Also, they're the ones who figured them out and added them, so it's pretty cool. How did you guess the song, "Mexican Radio"? I'm glad that I was able to share some good music with you. I'll try to incorporate some more of what is in the realm of what others listen to that's also still in my realm, too. What genres and decades do you listen to?

This question (above) goes for anyone playing. I'd like to find some commonalities. You all can leave a reply with your answer, or send it to my inbox.

P.S.,

For all you players, here's a hint for the still unanswered question.

Electric car company/Inventor name, look at the last 5 or 6 words in the fake lyrics

If you don't get it, that's alright. I'll switch it out.

Follow me

Thanks for the hint; I've added "Modern Day Cowboy" by Tesla to your collaborative playlist

AdamDamSpotify Star

Nice Job, TreyAnastasio, A.K.A. Adam Damon

You blew everyone else away, in this showdown.

Now it's time to finally ride on to another question.

Please share this game with others, to make it more fun. Remember, don't look up the answer. Let it be an honest showcasing of your skills.

Follow me

Question 11

What song was inspired by and is the same sound as the code for a particular airport?

Please share this with others, to make it more challenging and fun. Also, remember to keep it an honest game. It's no fun, if you know that you didn't really know it.

Follow me

Hey, Everyone

I know it's been a long time, and I don't know how consistent this game will move along, but I changed question 11.

Check it out, and see if you can get it. If you haven't played, before, look at the initial post.
Follow me

Great question! I added "YYZ" from Rush's Moving Pictures album to the collaborative playlist; cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

lol ive seen that part of the simpson

Suggested posts