Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

I have an idea for a game that involves a playlist. If you're interested, let me know.

The idea is that I post random information about a song, then all of you try to be the quickest to post the right answer (the song), but post it on this collaborative playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/0jfIpUgX1bcVmFDPFv9qRh?si=eSHIwEk_QXa-nkGpB2X4...

Don't post anything, until I ask a question, of course. Also, I will delete the wrong answers, so that it doesn't get cluttered, and so others don't think that they should try to answer. This game can go on and on. I will host, when I'm on here, from time to time. You just join in, if you see the post and see that the question is still unanswered.

I will post that something is still not correct, as soon as I notice it. If someone did get it correct, I will post the user's name (as it is listed on Spotify). That way you'll know that you can keep trying.

That user can post a reply to my comment of who got it correct, but keep it to one reply for that one user. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

28 Replies

Re: Let's Play a Game

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

giphy (1).gif

What song are these lyrics from?

"Is anybody out there? Anybody there?
Does anybody wonder? Anybody care?"

The 1st person to post (on the playlist), wins.

In other words, who cares, wins. Ha, ha!

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

That's a lovely game and this place does need more games! Big ups to that :)

And if I understood correctly, I have to add my possible answer into your playlist.
So I did add the Def Leppard tune.

Don't kill me too much if I misunderstood something, I've had 3(!) cups of barista coffee today and I'm pretty much out of control :'''')

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Congratulations, Sebasty

You got it. Good Job

Thanks for playing. Please share this game with others on Spotify.

There's no need to reply, again, but feel free to send a private message for anything.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

2nd Question:

What song does the picture, in the playlist cover art, that's taken from the music video come from?

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

Hot For Teacher

Van Halen 

Added @MadmanOnWheels waiting for next question.

JpgchiefRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Congratulations, Javier Paredes Gómez, A.K.A. Jpgchief

Not very many people, but true fans would know that.

Thanks for playing. Feel free to share the game with others, to make it more challenging.

The next one is on the way.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

3rd Question:

Since the 3rd question, that I previously posted seemed be really tough, I'm changing it out, and saving it for later, Hopefully, we get a bigger crowd, so there will be more of a chance that someone will get it.

Here's the new 3rd question.

What Queen song does Freddie Mercury demand food at the end?

Please share this game with others, to make it more challenging, and to show your skills off.

TreyAnastasio
Roadie

I added what I think is the correct track, "One Vision" by Queen, to your collaborative playlist; that's a funny track, and thanks for letting me know about this thread

Re: Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

May the 4th question be challenging, but achievable and fun.

DOUBLE TROUBLE

What 2 Iron Maiden songs are based on a poems?

Please share this game with others, to make it more fun. Remember, don't look up the answer. Let it be an honest showcasing of your skills.

SUGGESTED POSTS