Lindsey Stirling - how to buy in higher quality

Highlighted

Lindsey Stirling - how to buy in higher quality

Fred
Community Legend

Hi. 

Lately I've been listening to Lindsey Stirling, but I've got a problem. Since even the high quality streaming of Spotify kills the crispness of a violin, I've been chasing lossless downloads for her music. I'm not looking for cd-quality, which seems to be the only available, but 24bit/192kHz or at least 24/96. I'm not interested in pirated stuff, I want an online shop. 

I know that not all artists offer their music as studio masters, but I'm hoping. I love the mix of violin and bass-heavy music and would love to buy  in higher quality. 

☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Lindsey Stirling - how to buy in higher quality

adisib
Community Legend

I don't see Lindsey Stirling content on any hi-rez download sites. You will probably have to contact the artist directly if you want it.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Highlighted

Fred
Community Legend

@adisib wrote:

I don't see Lindsey Stirling content on any hi-rez download sites. You will probably have to contact the artist directly if you want it.

Yeah, I noticed that she wasn't in any of the normal places. Was hoping someone here might have a link to any smaller outlets. Some independent artists sell their lossless through those. Too bad really, would love to have her latest album in lossless. 

Highlighted

Fred
Community Legend

@adisib  I took your advice and sent an email directly to the artist. Hoping for the best. 

Highlighted

Fred
Community Legend
Got this official reply:

Thank you for your interest in Lindsey's music. Unfortunately we are not able to provide any higher-quality version than the one offered on her CD. I wish I was able to help more and I do apologize. Thank you for your understanding and support of Lindsey Stirling!

Jennifer Fletcher
Lindsey Stirling Assistant

Too bad really

SUGGESTED POSTS