List of New Releases

Highlighted

Re: List of New Releases

Casual Listener

love how mutch trance have been added latly.. thanks alot for that. a nice thread btw love it

Highlighted

Regular

THE HOUSE OF EDM - VINCENT T. + AGGRAVATED MEASURES + O.B.ONE 

https://play.spotify.com/album/28R3l352AunT9V9A8zogOJ

Highlighted

Regular

All the new releases from Warner music, plus some others will be added into this playlist : 

FYE: New Music - Updated Weekly   /    FYE: New Music - Updated Weekly

Updated weekly of course! Please follow and share x

Highlighted

Regular

Is it Me or does it seem like Spotify isn't getting much new releases lately. just this week colplays cd came out and it's not out on spotify, rascal flatts, the black keys, eric church, brantley Gilbert, all there cd's didn't come out on spotify, I think the record companies might be catching on to spotify and not really liking it to much by the way it looks. Any comments?

Highlighted

I agree - Rascal Flatts nor Brantley Gilbert were released last tuesday and this tuesday but not showing up on Spotify.  I wondered if they had the same record label.  I totally would understand why they would stop letting Spotify release their c.d.s bc I am a BIG advocate of buying an actual c.d. instead of streaming online or using iTunes (I just like the feel of having the actual c.d. and liner notes in my hand) - but on the same side, I also pay for Spotify bc I LOVE having everything at my fingertips at work.

Is there some sort of news release or anything on what's going on?

Highlighted

Quite new release. I LOVE IT! Anyone interested in spacey, stoner, prog rock should check this out!

https://play.spotify.com/album/1uVp0c8o7AkMZZVuufDbn0

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Awesome debut album release from Sydney duo 'Much Like Today'
Highlighted

Hey I was just wondering why the Breantly Gilbert album "Just As I Am" is not on Spotify yet? It was released  on May 19th. I wanted to add a couple songs from it to my play list but it is not avaible. 

Community Legend

One of the best Scottish Indie Rock bands around just now are Frightened Rabbit. Scott Hutchison the band's vocalist and guitarist has just released his own solo album 'Owl John'. Its well worth a listen!

Owl John – Owl John

Highlighted

Roadie

This is hot and most probably going to be a big deal! 

It's totally fresh indie rock band, great songs. At the moment an EP released but I've heard they're having an album on autumn.

Carnival Youth

SUGGESTED POSTS