List of New Releases

Highlighted

Re: List of New Releases

EarlPurple
Roadie
It is good that you provide this but I would like to see more filters in particular I would like singles only and also exclude releases that aren't really new, i.e. for me Viva Hate by Morrissey is not a new release, I don't care if it's remastered, it's 24 years old.
Highlighted

Afront
Community Legend

@EarlPurple wrote:
It is good that you provide this but I would like to see more filters in particular I would like singles only and also exclude releases that aren't really new, i.e. for me Viva Hate by Morrissey is not a new release, I don't care if it's remastered, it's 24 years old.

Unfortunately Spotify does not indicate in the metadata whether a release is an album or single, so that's possble at the moment. Sorry!

Highlighted

Waterjames

Is this playlist, an OFFICIAL playlist which spotify publishes every week?

"Playlist of new releases. Updated weekly"

Thanks

Highlighted

SpotifyNewMusic
Gig Goer

Hi Waterjames

That's the playlist we put together each week at Spotimy, it completely changes every monday and updates throughout the week. This Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

You can then find the previous weeks playlist here - Last Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@Spotimy wrote:

That's the playlist we put together each week at Spotimy, it completely changes every monday and updates throughout the week. This Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

You can then find the previous weeks playlist here - Last Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

Thanks for the playlist link and I subscribed to it immediately.

I have been using the very same page spotimy.co.uk for long time, as its very handy to see what albums have been released and which are available to Finland.

Highlighted

jesperhesseling
Roadie

Hits October 2012

The best hits!!! Brand new music...

Highlighted

EskildRodsten
Gig Goer

Hello! If you are interested in new releases of the house genre. Subscribe my Playlist No pain, No gain . I update this playlist daily.

Highlighted

mixtapeliv
Casual Listener

One of the greatest new releases!

Sexy Fi – Nunca Te Vi De Boa - don't be put off by the foreign words in the title 😉

Album is amazing! Band was featured on TIME mag yesterday as one of the top 10 global bands to look out for, were recently chosen as Artist of the Week on MTV IGGY, have opened for MUSE and Metric, played SXSW...one of the best reviews I read so far branded their sound "indie rock in flip flops"

Give it a listen 😃

Highlighted

Hits November 2012

jesperhesseling
Roadie

The best hits and new music of November 2012!!!

Hits October - November 2012

Highlighted

Hits December 2012

jesperhesseling
Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS