Looking for Singer-songwriters for featured channels on my YouTube channel!

Highlighted

Looking for Singer-songwriters for featured channels on my YouTube channel!

megshortmusic
Gig Goer

So this isn't aimed directly at growing your Spotify following but promotion comes from all angles! I'm looking for songwriters that have a similar style (or at least similar appeal) to my own to add in the 'featured channels' on my YouTube channel. If you upload any sort of content on YouTube related to your music (right now I have live performances, live stream highlights, lyric videos and a music video) link your channel in the comments! I'm hoping for others to return the favor however that's not strict as I'm really looking to promote channels other than the popular ones YouTube puts as a place holder- those channels are completely ill-fitting on mine. So drop those YouTube channels and Spotify links and I'll do some listening and some watching!

Check out my channel here for reference: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4rQ4O0aRe_GYgy38J7M7w

7 Replies

Re: Looking for Singer-songwriters for featured channels on my YouTube channel!

megshortmusic
Gig Goer

Added it! Always looking for more!

lagolago
Roadie

megshortmusic
Gig Goer

Not a very good match, please read more carefully or listen to some songs from the link I provided next time. Thanks.

megshortmusic
Gig Goer

Nope, thanks though.

NathanBenedict
Gig Goer

:) Thanks so much! The band I'm in, The Ateliers, will be releasing a song each month this year - www.theateliers.co for more information! We have a newsletter on there if you'd like to be informed. We are especially excited about the Feb 1st release! 

It's so awesome of you to support other artists!

bakadekai
Music Fan
SUGGESTED POSTS