Looking for a song

Looking for a song

michaelblokker
Casual Listener

Hi!

I'm new on this forum and I have a question. I was listening to this cool playlist called Hot New Dance in the Electronic/Dance genre and a really cool song came up. But because I was in the car I couldn't see what song it was and when I tried to find it, the playlist was refreshed. It was on march 14th 2019. Is there any way I can find it back?

Thanks in advance!

7 Replies

Re: Looking for a song

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey there @michaelblokker,

welcome to the community !

You can always use this help page which guides you on your queue feature and on the history plays feature.

Spotify plays history prejects up to the last 50 songs you played, so if this song was one of the last 50 ones you heard it might just be on this list.

Hope this helps =)

OneByBooRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

MariusEJ
Composer

Hi :)

Can you somehow describe the song?

Tempo, Vocals- no vocals, genre ?

BrotherTwelve
Roadie

Can you hum it?

michaelblokker
Casual Listener
Haha no I don't really remember it anymore. I do remember the artist name started with a J if I'm not wrong. Should've saved it right away but I was in the car.

michaelblokker
Casual Listener

Hi! Thanks for the effort but I've already played over 50 songs in the meanwhile trying to find the song so I can't find it anymore. If I would just have access to what the playlist looked like on that date, I'm sure I can find it.

michaelblokker
Casual Listener

There were male vocals in it and after the drop it was a quite rapid electric sound. I can't describe it better than that.

user-removed
Not applicable

maybe some of you know this song ?   can't find it anywhere 

SUGGESTED POSTS